Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed (4400 Views)

Video Of Ghanaian Female Student Smoking Hard within School Premises / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
I didn't read this crap. Ur the perfect example of jjc. Real stoners roll their shiit themselves and kw what they are smoking. Can u differentiate between weed az loud etc if no then u b jjc

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by WENGERNOMICS(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Frenzy01:
Gaari dey house, but e no dey propel me at all that very moment so I proceeded to go outside and check out if I could find anything eatable as the hunger was so excruciating and I couldn't even see well. But before that I made sure I disposed any sharp object like knife, scissors and even forks before leaving my room cos believe me.. The thought of using one of em was beginning to crop up in my mind..
Everywhere was dark when I left my room but I couldn't go back inside plus I thought it would be OK if I walk about a bit.
I walked up to the first place where I had hoped to get something to eat, I knocked and knocked for several minutes to no response and proceeded to go to the second and the third place.. It was at this third place I decided not to leave the woman's doorstep until she come outside to sell whatever it is I wanted to buy for me.. I begged and begged the woman for about 15 minutes before she reluctantly came outside to attend to me.. At that very point, I knew I would eventually survive the scare but half my brain is still not functioning properly to the extent that I forgot everything I went to buy where I bought it and had to go back after getting home to retrieve them back.
Bread, lucozade boost, milk, biscuit, groundnut are just some of the stuffs I bought and was eating some on my way home when I saw the scariest thing that night.. It was an old torn newspaper lying on the road and my torchlight suddenly flashed on it.. I was practically petrified when I saw OBITUARY boldly written on it. I was shocked and I begin to wonder why it was that particular time i should see something like that of all days.
This newspaper scared me a lot but it also played a great role in calming me down cos I could see that it was my mind playing some silly tricks with me and I could fathom everything that happened that very night as the devil's work.
I got home and ate everything I bought and in my bid to stay awake as much as I can.. I lighted up. My gas and started cooking some yams which I had no intention of eating.

The next morning when I woke up and saw the break of dawn.. No one could imagine how happy I was and that very morning I made up my mind never to touch weed again.. But lo and behold my very good people.. I'm typing this with a tie of AZ in my hand sad

PS: Before anyone would come here and type nonsense in the name of advice, keep it.. No one forced me to relate my experience and I know the benefits and harmful effect of cannabis. My advice only for anyone reading this is to cut it low and fight the addiction as much as you could. Morning oo��

I am not you but if I were you, I'd take the obituary paper as a final warning many people did not get. Seek for rehab help fast. Reducing an addiction is only a mental trick to make you continue until there is no way back. I have never met anyone who had a pleasant tale at the end of their cannabis addiction experience.
Good evening sir �
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by AkwalaIke1: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

the truth is weed is evil, and i dont understand why some people desperately want to promote and advertise it

[/s]
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by jnoz23(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Frenzy01:
Gaari dey house, but e no dey propel me at all that very moment so I proceeded to go outside and check out if I could find anything eatable as the hunger was so excruciating and I couldn't even see well. But before that I made sure I disposed any sharp object like knife, scissors and even forks before leaving my room cos believe me.. The thought of using one of em was beginning to crop up in my mind..
Everywhere was dark when I left my room but I couldn't go back inside plus I thought it would be OK if I walk about a bit.
I walked up to the first place where I had hoped to get something to eat, I knocked and knocked for several minutes to no response and proceeded to go to the second and the third place.. It was at this third place I decided not to leave the woman's doorstep until she come outside to sell whatever it is I wanted to buy for me.. I begged and begged the woman for about 15 minutes before she reluctantly came outside to attend to me.. At that very point, I knew I would eventually survive the scare but half my brain is still not functioning properly to the extent that I forgot everything I went to buy where I bought it and had to go back after getting home to retrieve them back.
Bread, lucozade boost, milk, biscuit, groundnut are just some of the stuffs I bought and was eating some on my way home when I saw the scariest thing that night.. It was an old torn newspaper lying on the road and my torchlight suddenly flashed on it.. I was practically petrified when I saw OBITUARY boldly written on it. I was shocked and I begin to wonder why it was that particular time i should see something like that of all days.
This newspaper scared me a lot but it also played a great role in calming me down cos I could see that it was my mind playing some silly tricks with me and I could fathom everything that happened that very night as the devil's work.
I got home and ate everything I bought and in my bid to stay awake as much as I can.. I lighted up. My gas and started cooking some yams which I had no intention of eating.

The next morning when I woke up and saw the break of dawn.. No one could imagine how happy I was and that very morning I made up my mind never to touch weed again.. But lo and behold my very good people.. I'm typing this with a tie of AZ in my hand sad

PS: Before anyone would come here and type nonsense in the name of advice, keep it.. No one forced me to relate my experience and I know the benefits and harmful effect of cannabis. My advice only for anyone reading this is to cut it low and fight the addiction as much as you could. Morning oo��

Correct man,
Advisers KEEP OUT!!!

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Frenzy01(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
WENGERNOMICS:

I am not you but if I were you, I'd take the obituary paper as a final warning many people did not get. Seek for rehab help fast. Reducing an addiction is only a mental trick to make you continue until there is no way back. I have never met anyone who had a pleasant tale at the end of their cannabis addiction experience.
Good evening sir �
You could do well by keeping your thoughts and rehab advices to yourself + this happened over a year ago
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by damtan(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Coldie:
Lies.

The only way u can get affected by weed like that is except you are a first timer. Or u started smoking weed new.
You never see anything.
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by opeey(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Frenzy01:

that ur weed was mixed with colorado
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by falcon01: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Frenzy01:

I swear man this shit's bleeped up since last night and still going.
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by Olibboy: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
My own experience was from a soldier friend who got this drink from another who is an NDLEA officer!

After drinking 3 shots, the army guy drank a glass. I almost died, I was driving 180 KM and asking myself why is my car slow today. When I got home, a thought cane to me that if I close my eyes, I will join my ancestors!

Unknown to me, the army guy was having similar issues. Till date I don’t know what we drank that day.. I think it’s fresh weed plus something..
it was skoochies
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by fillupform: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Online https://www.mahabhulekh.site Satbara check now
Re: My Near Death Experience Smoking Weed by educationhint: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for sharing this with us can you please ask me why choose you nairaland this your name.
https://www.mahadbt.co.in

(1) (2) (Reply)

DONT OPEN IT: Another Unknown Horror Object Found In A Popular Tomato Goes Viral / Do Electric Shock Have No Effect On Someone Wearing Slippers ? / University Of Port Hacourt 2010/2011 Post Utme Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.