Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,332 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Young Muslim Boy Praying In Front Of A Church, Nigerians React (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Young Muslim Boy Praying In Front Of A Church, Nigerians React (video) (265 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Prophet Odumeje Battles With "Ruler Of All Demons"In His Church, Nigerians React / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Muslim Boy Praying In Front Of A Church, Nigerians React (video) by Darey888(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
A viral video of a Muslim boy who was captured praying in the front of a Church.

A young Muslim boy has been seen praying in front of a Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), Peace Assembly Parish leaving many tongues wagging over the incident.

The boy who removed his slippers and washed his feet, hands and face with water before bending over to pray didn’t know that he was being recorded.

See video below;

https://kikgist.com.ng/young-muslim-boy-spotted-praying-in-front-of-a-church-nigerians-react/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.a Adeboye: How My Mother Always Got My School Fees From My Poor Dad / , / Why You Shouldn't Ask Me If I Went To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.