Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Is Remitano.com Trying To Scam Me? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Remitano.com Trying To Scam Me? (779 Views)

Is Remitano Legit Or A Scam? / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Remitano.com Trying To Scam Me? by Princeofasia: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
i deposited 0.4btc in remitano few days ago, they btc went pending in their site, when i contacted them they keep giving me a generic message that they are doing maintenance in their site. the price of btc is falling and all they tell me is that they are doing maintenance . i have told them to send the btc to my external wallet but they are not responding. please is anyone here using the website? are you able to deposit or withdraw?
Re: Is Remitano.com Trying To Scam Me? by Princeofasia: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
i
Re: Is Remitano.com Trying To Scam Me? by Francis567(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Princeofasia post=93006562]abeg post am here Francis567
please how is her behaviour? she sab Bleep? and lastly where is she located. sorry for the questions bro[/quote
Re: Is Remitano.com Trying To Scam Me? by Princeofasia: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
k
Re: Is Remitano.com Trying To Scam Me? by Francis567(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Princeofasia:
ok u fit commot the number thanks. do you think she stays in a hotel? i plan to run her this week. lastly, how do i tell her i got the number? thanks

No she’s doesn’t,tell her from insta message...bro give me your number to call you for update

(1) (Reply)

Most Sought After Business, Digital Skills And Trading Knowledge In 2020 / Exquisite Furniture Set From Reagan Electronics & Furniture Home (Photos) / Are you in need of tipper truck or trailers from 20 tonnes of 50 tonnes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.