Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

How To Design A Wedding Card With Microsoft Word - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design A Wedding Card With Microsoft Word (827 Views)

How To Design A Simple Food Ad Flyer With Microsoft Word (ms Word) / How To Design A Simple Wedding Card In 10 Mins With Coreldraw / I Am "Herbay Grafix", And I Love To Design! Check Out My Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design A Wedding Card With Microsoft Word by fphilip(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
How to design a Wedding Card with Microsoft Word

Microsoft Word is a very powerful software that can also be used for soft Graphic Designing. Here is a tutorial on how to design a Wedding Card.

There is a link below to download the finished project on this Tutorial (fonts and image used are in the link also)
And please don't forget to click the Subscribe to encourage us. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOFf56EejLs
Re: How To Design A Wedding Card With Microsoft Word by id2019(m): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lovely
fphilip:
How to design a Wedding Card with Microsoft Word

Microsoft Word is a very powerful software that can also be used for soft Graphic Designing. Here is a tutorial on how to design a Wedding Card.

There is a link below to download the finished project on this Tutorial (fonts and image used are in the link also)
And please don't forget to click the Subscribe to encourage us. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOFf56EejLs

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Trainers For Graphic Designing, Website Building & Animation Needed / Sony A7 II Mirrorless Camera. FULL FRAME. AVAILABLE / How To Record Your Computer Screen With VLC Media Player 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.