Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? (2641 Views)

Used Xiomi Phones For Sell / Yay My Umidigi A5 Pro Just Landed 4GB+32GB / Xiomi Redmi Note 8 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Effulgent(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
since they are both In the same price range, I'll like to buy any of the two tho I'm considering Redmi cos of the reputation and reviews of people but the the umidigi has more features than the Redmi 8A

But recently I heard about the bad camera quality of the umidigi A5 pro, tho it's not much of a concern to me

I need your advice guys
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by blackpanthar: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Effulgent:
since they are both In the same price range, I'll like to buy any of the two tho I'm considering Redmi cos of the reputation and reviews of people but the the umidigi has more features than the Redmi 8A

But recently I heard about the bad camera quality of the umidigi A5 pro, tho it's not much of a concern to me

I need your advice guys

Reputation is NOT integrity, NEVER EVER confuse both to be the same.

Its like you have a lady with good body features and very good character BUT your eyes is going for the other LADY with MORE EMPHASIZED BODY FEATURES yet no character.

Why not just stay with xiaomi BEFORE you go and buy what can not be fixed by repairers because the parts are not available or common?

use your UPPER

3 Likes

Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Crixxx: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Samsung A70.

Yes I'm waiting for xiaomi warriors to arrive
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Crixxx: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2019
Samsung A70.

Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by hisgrace090: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Crixxx:
Samsung A70.

Xiaomi what loving.
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Effulgent(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
blackpanthar:

Its like you have a lady with good body features and very good character BUT your eyes is going for the other LADY with MORE EMPHASIZED BODY FEATURES yet no character.

Why not just stay with xiaomi BEFORE you go and buy what can not be fixed by repairers because the parts are not available or common?

use your UPPER

thanks bro
But the last line wasn't necessary

2 Likes

Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Crixxx: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
hisgrace090:

Xiaomi what loving.
That brand reminds me of my friend and the mysterious brands of China phones he buys then android newly came .. Apart from specs nothing is sweet about this brand

2 Likes

Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Guy go for the A5 pro
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Playermayweda(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Crixxx:
Samsung A70.

Bruh come on ur phone too expensive umdigi seems nice but check reviews online before buying, But i prefer the 8a it's the phone i wanna get too and i advice u to use an sd chipset of u haven't before to see the difference between it and mtk

1 Like

Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by CharlesJok3r: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Umidigi A5 pro.
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by seanwilliam(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
They are bird of a feather
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Effulgent(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
Umidigi A5 pro.
have you used it before? if yes, can you please post your experience?
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Effulgent(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
skywalker240:
Guy go for the A5 pro
can you give reason for this?
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Playermayweda:

Bruh come on ur phone too expensive umdigi seems nice but check reviews online before buying, But i prefer the 8a it's the phone i wanna get too and i advice u to use an sd chipset of u haven't before to see the difference between it and mtk
Talking of chipsets, Snapdragon on Redmi 8a is SD439 which can't even compete with MediaTek helio p22! So stop acting as if all SD is above MediaTek. cool
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Playermayweda(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
questechie:

Talking of chipsets, Snapdragon on Redmi 8a is SD439 which can't even compete with MediaTek helio p22! So stop acting as if all SD is above MediaTek. cool

Bro check reviews bro some mtk are gud but the p22 has less processing power than Sd 439 bro

2 Likes

Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by ddjay: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
blackpanthar:

use your UPPER
grin grin
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
Playermayweda:

Bro check reviews bro some mtk are gud but the p22 has less processing power than Sd 439 bro
Where did you get that wrong information

Read this: https://versus.com/en/mediatek-helio-p22-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-439
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
questechie:

Where did you get that wrong information

Read this: https://versus.com/en/mediatek-helio-p22-vs-qualcomm-snapdragon-439
lol...I remember this site...bro avoid this site at all costs...from the weird results I've gotten from this site...
Honestly I don't know which is more powerful and I won't go thru the stress myself...but whatever u comparing, avoid this site...that's my advice to you...you'll get lots of wrong info from here...trust me...I've learnt
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Baddestguyp:
lol...I remember this site...bro avoid this site at all costs...from the weird results I've gotten from this site...
Honestly I don't know which is more powerful and I won't go thru the stress myself...but whatever u comparing, avoid this site...that's my advice to you...you'll get lots of wrong info from here...trust me...I've learnt
I don't know your problem with the site! Helio p22 beats SD 439 in CPU Speed test. It has 16.18% faster CPU speed
4 x 2.3GHz & 4 x 1.65GHzvs4 x 1.95 & 4 x 1.45GHz; plus 2GB larger maximum memory size? 6GBvs4GB!
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by shedo4sure: 1:22am On Nov 22, 2019
questechie:

I don't know your problem with the site, but the rating is spot on! Helio p22 beats SD 439 in CPU Speed test. It has 16.18% faster CPU speed
4 x 2.3GHz & 4 x 1.65GHzvs4 x 1.95 & 4 x 1.45GHz; plus 2GB larger maximum memory size? 6GBvs4GB! </Case closed>
p22 is nt even clocked up to 2.3ghz rather it is clocked at 2.0ghz max "versus"deceive me that year sha when I still be novice.
Sd 439 scored 80,885 in antutu benchmark Whereas, p22 scored 76,855.
Therefore, sd439 is slightly better than p22. Although, their real life performance are almost the same.
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2019
questechie:

I don't know your problem with the site! Helio p22 beats SD 439 in CPU Speed test. It has 16.18% faster CPU speed
4 x 2.3GHz & 4 x 1.65GHzvs4 x 1.95 & 4 x 1.45GHz; plus 2GB larger maximum memory size? 6GBvs4GB!
While Versus.com may be wrong, still SD 439 doesn't have anything above Helio p22! Even Antutu benchmark can be gamed! cool
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2019
questechie:

like I said I don't know for sure...I don't have time to do my research online...u may be right or wrong...
But whatever you do, avoid that site
Re: Umidigi A5 Pro And Xiomi Redmi 8A, Which Is Better? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24am On Nov 22, 2019
questechie:

While Versus.com may be wrong, still SD 439 doesn't have anything above Helio p22! Even Antutu benchmark can be gamed! cool
just avoid the site

(1) (Reply)

The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test / Will You Subscribe To Glo New Infinito Plan? / Fastest Way To Share Files Between BB10/IPHONE/IPAD DEVICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.