Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 (55949 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by InvisibleB: 4:47am On Nov 16, 2019
maxiflexy:
Liberias civil war was brutal, I was an expatriate there during the war
What kind of job still went on during the war sir? I was a kid during the war and remember watching that clip of Johnson killing Samuel doe naked while doe was begging in the 90's

I also remember ecomog and Nigerian army being respected a lot in Liberia. Which side was the Nigerian army on?
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by capitalzero: 5:55am On Nov 16, 2019
justbusy:
Yes, we have two courts: Social Media, and the Court of Law

three courts-court of natural justice
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by donnie(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Forgiveness is key.
It can never be overemphasized and this is why the church will always encourage it.

I want to use this medium to congratulate Pastor Biodun Fatonyibo on his victory at the courts and in the spirit of forgiveness I ask that he forgives the Dakolos and not further increase their penury by taking that 1million naira from them.

I also pray that the good lord gives Busola and Timi Dakola the boldness to come and ask for forgiveness from Biodun Fatonyinbo whom they have slandered and maligned but I expect Biodun to give them the public humiliation they deserve when they come crawling.

They have finally learnt that a court trial is not the same as a media trial because Instagram declared them victims but the court has made Biodun the victor.

Who says the court is not the last hope of the common man?

No problem. He will forgive but she will still pay the 1,000,000 court charges and N50,000,000 after the pastor is through with his suit. But she is forgiven, Amen.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by donnie(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute bullshit! Nigerian Courts are kangaroo courts, courts for crooked rapists fake pastors and thieving politicians.

There are is no justice for the common man in Nigerian courts

...until the day you seek justice from the same courts.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by nagoma(m): 6:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Has he reconciled with the families of the large number of people killed in the collapse of his house of cards?
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by donnie(m): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Holyhead:
Pls go to his Instagram page and tell him we don’t fucking care here

I hope you will also contribute to pay the N1,000,000 fine undecided
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by LOGOBELT: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm ok

Meanwhile, HP Wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer is available for sales @ 10k, working perfectly, check my signature for contact.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by maxiflexy(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2019
InvisibleB:

What kind of job still went on during the war sir? I was a kid during the war and remember watching that clip of Johnson killing Samuel doe naked while doe was begging in the 90's

I also remember ecomog and Nigerian army being respected a lot in Liberia. Which side was the Nigerian army on?
was working with a construction company back then, we handle a lot of work in Liberia then. when the war broke out I gat no option than to move back to Nigeria.

We were recalled to handle some section of the Monrovia international airport which was destroyed by rebels missile attacks, for safety landing of the Ecomog forces and international mediation teams.

Nigeria army were basically on the side of the Government but some Ecomog forces sided with the rebels.
We did a quick fix of a road connection Monrovia to the city of Buchanan to aid in quick movement of reinforcement for the Ecomog forces.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by BlackBuhari: 7:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Nice one .
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by Coachlizzy(f): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Forgiveness is the most potent therapy for deep heart diseases. I can imagine how relieving it is for both parties
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by BlackLaw: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2019
whatever got into Doe jr has got to be serious. To me, some things are unforgivable and some debts must be paid.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by Femi316: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=nwamabo247 post=84066100][/quote]Seen....I wil try and send you something..... if truly you re the one in that pic.....?
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by mployer(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2019
jchioma:
This does not belittle the fact that TB Joshua is a questionable character with loads of controversy trailing him.

His figure as a man of god is doubtable despite the many media whitewash.

You would have gotten plenty likes if you made this post a few years ago.

But God has continued to exonerate him and people are beginning to see his true person.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by mployer(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2019
mindtricks:

Here comes the bombshell, the hard truth, the bitter truth.

Una no dey tire.

Controversy doesn't mean anything. Truth always prevail.

Even Jesus Christ was controversial in His days. Reason he got crucified. His brothers (the Jews) don't believe in Him till date.

The apostles too were controversial. Their message and method appeared heretic cos they didn't follow the dogmatic Jewish method.

Rise above controversy and see truth.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by mindtricks: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2019
mployer:

Una no dey tire.

Controversy doesn't mean anything. Truth always prevail.

Even Jesus Christ was controversial in His days. Reason he got crucified. His brothers (the Jews) don't believe in Him till date.

The apostles too were controversial. Their message and method appeared heretic cos they didn't follow the dogmatic Jewish method.

Rise above controversy and see truth.

Abi o my brother, the thing tire me o.
In fact these days self we no dey too sure. The truth, sometimes self, I dey see Papa TB as Jesus Christ himself.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by InvisibleB: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2019
maxiflexy:

was working with a construction company back then, we handle a lot of work in Liberia then. when the war broke out I gat no option than to move back to Nigeria.

We were recalled to handle some section of the Monrovia international airport which was destroyed by rebels missile attacks, for safety landing of the Ecomog forces and international mediation teams.

Nigeria army were basically on the side of the Government but some Ecomog forces sided with the rebels.
We did a quick fix of a road connection Monrovia to the city of Buchanan to aid in quick movement of reinforcement for the Ecomog forces.
Thank you for your reply sir.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2019
donnie:

...until the day you seek justice from the same courts.
I will never try to seek Justice in kangaroo courts like Nigeria's. i would take the law into my own hand. Afterall Just bribe the courts and they would rule in my favour regardless.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by jhubril(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Forgiveness is key.
It can never be overemphasized and this is why the church will always encourage it.

I want to use this medium to congratulate Pastor Biodun Fatonyibo on his victory at the courts and in the spirit of forgiveness I ask that he forgives the Dakolos and not further increase their penury by taking that 1million naira from them.

I also pray that the good lord gives Busola and Timi Dakola the boldness to come and ask for forgiveness from Biodun Fatonyinbo whom they have slandered and maligned but I expect Biodun to give them the public humiliation they deserve when they come crawling.

They have finally learnt that a court trial is not the same as a media trial because Instagram declared them victims but the court has made Biodun the victor.

Bastard of a guy . Where have you been?? grin
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by nwamabo247(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Femi316:
Seen....I wil try and send you something..... if truly you re the one in that pic.....?
Yes i am truely d person inside the pics and video some have comfirm my claim
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by shadeyinka(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Forgiveness is key.

I pray that the basis of your defeat in any court will be based on facts and truths AND not on technicalities.

Biodun can not stand before God and say that one of these two did not happen with Busola
1. Conscentual Sex
2. Rape

Either way as a married man of God, he is GUILTY!
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by naijacentric(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
maxiflexy:
Liberias civil war was brutal, I was an expatriate there during the war
are you an ex service-man
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by donnie(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
gypsey:
I will never try to seek Justice in kangaroo courts like Nigeria's. i would take to law into my own hand. Afterall Just bribe the courts and they would rule in my favour regardless.

Okay o, I and my prison outreach team will be coming to visit.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
donnie:

Okay o, I and my prison outreach team will be coming to visit.
You don't get it, The whole Judicial and prison system in Ngeria are corrupt. All one have to do is bribe their ways out.

Only poor folks go to prison in Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by donnie(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
gypsey:
You don't get it, The whole Judicial and prison system in Ngeria are corrupt. All one have to do is bribe their ways out.

Only poor folks go to prison in Nigeria.

okay i get grin
Re: TB Joshua Reconciled Samuel Doe Jr With Yormie Johnson In 2000 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
donnie:

okay i get grin
Good. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.