Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink (2432 Views)

Davido Buys Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink In The World / Timi Dakolo And His Family Leave For Dubai In Style / Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by Gucciblog: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
Over the past 24 hours, the talk of 'Dubai' has intensified on Twitter NG and the larger populace. Asides Dubai being a great city, it is currently host to some of Nigeria's biggest stars.

Davido, Teni, Wizkid, The BBNaija 2019 crew, Tiwa Savage, Jaywon, Tekno, Burna Boy, DJ Spinall, Zlatan and so forth.

The purpose of their presence is the One Africa Music Fest in Dubai. The event will hold on November 15, 2019 at Festival Arena, Dubai Festival City.

Davido and his 30BG are currently turning Dubai to the City of David and his Road Manager, Obama has issued stern warning to any who trespasses.

He equally bought the world most expensive alcoholic drink worth millions in a club in Dubai and some were brought to him in armoured tanks.

Watch the video below...

Source: https://zenithnaija.com/davido-lights-up-dubai-in-style-his-road-manager-vows-to-dare-who-trespasses/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWFLWQ7wHI

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by Gucciblog: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
More

Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
LordKenya:
Someone Shud pls dash me 1k abeg, I want to use it to sort out something very urgent right now. Pls don't ignore. God bless. My details is in my signature below. UBA bank
I advice you if you are in campus please get your bucket fetch water and wash like 5 cars and wait for the owner to come out , when he ask you why did you wash the car tell him your problem and watch how miracle smile at you.

Am talking from experience, God bless you.

Nairaland Doctor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by Magichand: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Big boy things
Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by bjt(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
NairalandDoctor:
I advice you if you are in campus please get your bucket fetch water and wash like 5 cars and wait for the owner to come out , when he ask you why did you wash the car tell him your problem and watch how miracle smile at you.

Nairaland Doctor
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by alexmakaay(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
NairalandDoctor:

Nairaland Doctor

chaiii.. guy you wikedt..
Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by Oluwatosean(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
CLICK
NairalandDoctor:

Nairaland Doctor
Good advice bro

LordKenya:
thunder fire u and your entire household for me
This shows how uncultured you are. .you come dey beg for 1k
Hardwork is better than begging bro
Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by Donlami(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oporrr
Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Dubai should kuku be made the capital of Nigeria! Its now quite popular than abuja.
Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 16, 2019
He is such a kid
Re: Davido Lights Up Dubai In Style, Buys World Most Expensive Alcoholic Drink by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2019
LordKenya:
thunder fire u and your entire household for me
the thunder forget my address please send it via Email Nairalanddoctor@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Fans Reacts As Tonto Was Deported From Dubai & Thrown Back To Naija / Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX / ”you And Who?” -dorathy Replies Stingy Women Association, Rejects Their Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.