Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX (2440 Views)

[ #revealed ] Cardi B Was In Bed With Offset When She Posted Her Nude Photo / Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard / Meet Khyara Nwokora: "Flavour's Body Gives Me Orgasm Without Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by Okoyeaniche(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2020
One month after filing for divorce and one week after reuniting in Las Vegas during her 28th birthday party, American Hip Hop Rapper Cardi B has come out to address her on-and-off relationship with her husband Offset, saying it's really hard for her to keep ignoring her best friend and to stay without a d**k.

The Grammy-winning rapper confirmed that they have both agreed to come back together during her 28th birthday celebration in Las Vegas, last week.

In a new Instagram Live video, she explained why they reconciled. According to her, she has to reconcile with her husband because she missed him.

“You know how I be arguing with y’all on social media, that’s exactly how I be arguing with my man,’

“When people be saying I be doing s**t for attention, with this and that, no, I’m just a crazy b***h. One day I’m happy, the next day I wanna beat...SEE MORE HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:14am On Oct 17, 2020
Hope it will not break again. She needs JESUS and by all means HE will arrest her heart this year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by geesilver(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2020
right from the days of Adams and Eve. sex has always been a problem, so no love lost
Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by Vyzz: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2020
grin
Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by okk4sure: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Dat tongue.......

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by THeCvExpert: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Lol....nawa oh
Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by Ayo2004: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Partriachy FC 1-0 Feminist grin
Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2020
Offset na man wey sabi,you self join the league, and watch them begging to come back with herbs,still the best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by PreciousPearl01(f): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
Whites can be very outspoken and quite vulgar with words sha grin....
Re: Cardi B Confirms Reconciliation With Offset, Says It’s Hard To Stay Without SEX by Freestainworld(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sex addict

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok Star Swavy, 19, ‘shot Dead’ As Followers Pay Tribute To Dancer(pix) / Slay Queen In Tears As She Begs Davido To Fly Her To Dubai (photos) / Whitney Houston Has New, Younger Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.