Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri (1584 Views)

Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Panoramic View Of Ibadan From The Top Of Cocoa House / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri by Mikezane: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nairalanders please which transport company has a straight rout from Owerri to Ibadan
Re: How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri by ziziangel(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
You cant get a direct bus plying from Owerri to Ibadan.
Simply board a bus heading to Lagos, stop at Shagamu in Ogun State. Ask for the nearest motor park close to where you'd be dropped in Shagamu and board a vehicle heading to Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri by nzube89(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2019
ziziangel:
You cant get a direct bus plying from Owerri to Ibadan.
Simply board a bus heading to Lagos, stop at Shagamu in Ogun State. Ask for the nearest motor park close to where you'd be dropped in Shagamu and board a vehicle heading to Ibadan.
ITC have direct bus to ibadan go there an ask them my cousin always go to ibadan and she makes use of ITC

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri by Kapilta(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
nzube89:
ITC have direct bus to ibadan go there an ask them my cousin always go to ibadan and she makes use of ITC
is that Imo transport company?

If yes, my brother schooled in owerri, and anytime he comes visiting me in Ibadan, he always use that Bus when returning buh i don't know if it's owerri transport company or imo tc. Buh it's straight from ibadan-owerri.

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri by nzube89(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kapilta:
is that Imo transport company?

If yes, my brother schooled in owerri, and anytime he comes visiting me in Ibadan, he always use that Bus when returning buh i don't know if it's owerri transport company or imo tc. Buh it's straight from ibadan-owerri.
yes Imo transport company

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Ibadan From Owerri by Mikezane: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Holiday Destinations And What Made It Memorable? / Is It True 90% Of Women Abroad Esp London Are Single / Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.