Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Falling In Loving With A Single Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Falling In Loving With A Single Mother (426 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Loving With A Single Mother by Billionsclub: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
falling in love with this single mother. He always thought about setting down with her but until recently. she said she can't marry him in the rye state the boy is in right now. the boy only has a little bed, a standing fan, a laptop and a phone with a teaching job. he always aspire to go back to school to finish his degree but no enough finance yet. he is 31. same age with the girl. she said she cannot settle down with him. She even said she can't date Esan or Ibo because she would her dated one of her friend or a group member who has been asking her out. She even said she doesn't like a boy that have small body. His heart is broken because he foreseen a broken relationship. What should he do?
Re: Falling In Loving With A Single Mother by Adewumi275(f): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iyam not understanding

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Hottest Promo Offer!! Xmas Extravaganza Price Slash!!! / Please Help Save A Life (photos) / Happy Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.