Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Please Help Save A Life (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Save A Life (photos) (431 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / A Nairalander Is Wishing His Soldier Friend Happy Married Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save A Life (photos) by Victory662(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Good evening beautiful people. Merry Christmas and prosperous new year to us all.
Sorry to disturb you with this, but I have got no choice. I have this friend that is terribly sick and she needs urgent medical attention. But right now she cannot afford it and I too wished I could help but I seriously have no cash on me. I just finished school this December and I have just nothing left with me.
The lady is a friend of mine, lost her mom about two years ago, and life has just been really hard for her cos the mom was the only one taking care of her. He Dad is somewhat old and has no serious means of livelihood. She is currently a 300l student, so she's not had some good savings. Just before this, she has been battling with how to pay her school fees, which she hasn't even paid.
It all started last week when she told me she was having some pains in her chest region and stomach. I thought it was nothing to worry about, but the pain has refused to go. Got some drugs from chemist, but nothing changed. It has gone from bad to worse. Since 24th December, the pains has been accompanied with a severe headache that has left her writhing in pains. She's currently in a terrible situation and afraid if nothing is done urgently something will go wrong. Without being told, we all know she needs to go to the hospital for proper diagnosis but there's no money anywhere. I have sourced for funds everywhere but I got none. I have tried to get a loan from some loan apps but my request was not granted. Right now, I'm short of ideas, I don't know where next to seek for help but I really need to help her, cos I don't see help coming her way from anywhere again. It's not like my responsibility, and she didn't ask me to make this post, all she has always asked me for is to pray for her. Very well cos she knows I don't have money right now. But I just think this beautiful family can help that's why I'm putting this here.

Maybe if you are touched, and you wish to help, you can send whatever you have to this account number: 2208434953, zenith Bank.

Or if you want to help take her to the hospital, you can inbox me for her phone number.

Re: Please Help Save A Life (photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:56am On Dec 27, 2019
What is actually wrong with her? And no pics ?
Re: Please Help Save A Life (photos) by Victory662(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Cutehector:
What is actually wrong with her? And no pics ?
Don't really know cos she's not gone to the hospital. There no way to know what exactly is wrong without going for lab test
Re: Please Help Save A Life (photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Victory662:

Don't really know cos she's not gone to the hospital. There no way to know what exactly is wrong without going for lab test
let her give me a call. My number is on my profile

(1) (Reply)

...... / Edwiin Mourns With Deaf Women Association Of Nigeria (dwan) / Coronavirus: Don't Pay House Rents For Months, Landlord Tells Tenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.