Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale (60166 Views)

Policemen Threaten To Protest Non-payment Of N35,000 Fuel Subsidy Palliative / Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale by justmide(f): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
mechanics:
But the salary won't still pass a federal worker's salary.
it would
Re: Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale by mechanics(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
justmide:
it would
hahahah, I doubt o.
Re: Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale by fineyemi(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2019
Goldenheart002:

PM ur phone number
Please help me. I have nobody in Lagos since mother passed away and my father ran away with another wife. I do come from osun state. I need the money for operation, school fee. plss. 09072302086. Am presently still in Lagos planning to goto alausa again to beg
Re: Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale by 9jaRealist: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Lagos can do better
macIB:
Half a loaf is better than no bread. We will get there one day but let start from somewhere.
Atleast Lagos govt offer is better than Kogi or Akwa Ibom

Lagos SHOULD do better... angry

N30k is the national MINIMUM wage, which means that it is a FLOOR (below which no government wage should fall), not a ceiling (or cap). Lagos not only generates the highest revenues among the states (which means it has more capacity to pay), but also the cost of living in Lagos outstrips that of other states (except for Abuja which is not a state), which means that one has to be paid substantially MORE in Lagos just to be able to match up with the purchasing power of similarly-placed civil servants in the other states.

>
Re: Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale by fineyemi(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Goldenheart002:

PM ur phone number
Plsss help me ma 09072302086
Re: Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale by Goldenheart002(f): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2019
fineyemi:
Please help me. I have nobody in Lagos since mother passed away and my father ran away with another wife. I do come from osun state. I need the money for operation, school fee. plss. 09072302086. Am presently still in Lagos planning to goto alausa again to beg

I have sent u a mail, let's take it from there
Re: Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale by fineyemi(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Goldenheart002:

I have sent u a mail, let's take it from there
Have replied your mail ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas / President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) / President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.