Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

"I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety (488 Views)

Burna Boy SA Concert Cancelled Due To N410-million Fraud Allegation (PICS) / Peter Okoye Assures His Wife With A Brand New Range Rover (photos) / Paul Okoye Assures His Fans He's Not Quitting Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety by nwokoromercyme(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Julius Malema, a Member of Parliament and leader of Economic Freedom Fighters (a South African Political Party) has lashed out at those campaigning to stop Burna Boy from visiting and performing in South Africa.

Ogbeta.ng reported that the campaign to stop Burna Boy from performing is spearheaded by South African rapper, AKA who is demanding an apology from the Nigerian singer over a statement he made a few months ago during the xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

Julius Malema who lashed out at those leading the campaign on Twitter, stated that he looks forward to receiving and getting entertained by Burna Boy. He guaranteed the Nigerian singer of his safety and further added that Africans must resolutely oppose regionalism led by political illiterates.

Following the backlash that ensued after his tweet, Julius Malema insisted that he won't be intimidated by bed-wetting boys because South Africa is home for all.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/i-look-forward-to-receiving-burna-boy.html

Re: "I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety by nwokoromercyme(f): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety by nwokoromercyme(f): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: "I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety by Mrop(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lol
Re: "I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 16, 2019
Nigerians should learn to forgive SA and vice versa.. Peace is vital,and we both need each other..
In all honesty,we need them,more than they need us,two of their big companies contribute immensely to our GDP here,and even employ our people,not to talk of top notch service they provide: till now,am just recovering from the trauma that NTA gave me few days ago!

1 Like

Re: "I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety by crazyABO(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2019
We no one hear stories that touch make them listen to their AKA or put am on repeat grin
Re: "I Look Forward To Receiving Burna Boy" - SA Political Leader Assures His Safety by Faridaheilk: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2019
That's a great one from julius

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Has To Say The Truth : Nigerian Lady Rubbishes Davido's Album (VIDEO) / Davido Declares War On Pastor Fatoyinbo & COZA – See What Happened? / Dumebi's Prayer Point For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.