Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring (153119 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2019
Modaproducer:

Even your elders in the village will be disappointed in you for this statement.

Don't joke with Dekina LGA as far as West Africa is concerned. Yes, is undeveloped but the demographic stats ain't your mate.
Bro you have never been to Kogi

This is how someone claimed Igalas are 65% of kogi population yesterday.

I challenge you to check the census figures of 2006
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Modaproducer(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2019
garfield1:

Fake rezult.omala is out,he won my just 6000
Garfield my bwoiiii, no hard feelings. Please let's make our argument a constructive one for the sake of few intelligent folks here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2019
I just pity the people of kogi.
The people of oyo re smart.
The people of Bayelsa are also smart.
But kogi and others can never seize to b slaves to politicians

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Modaproducer(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro you have never been to Kogi

This is someone claimed Igalas are 65% of kogi population yesterday.

I challenge you to check the census figures of 2006
What an intellectual mockery.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are silly

Okene is the most populated local government in kogi .

Meanwhile we have seen omala
Mr Grey calm down

Okene is not the most populated LGA in Kogi sir

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
respect80:

APC don't even know how to lie sef...

See below...

Compare the votes recorded from Okene during the presidential election and what they are claiming now and see how far Bello and APC are from common sense.
Perhaps you have some problems with comprehension

Only Okene had 98% turnout in this election

The rest of kogi central had less than 60% turnout in this election.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Shegzo(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Where is this country heading to so some people still want BELLO to win this election

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by mayhon(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Shegzo:

The way this result is going I'm sensing inconclusive

LOL. No fear bro. Onoja will send his congratulatory message to Wada very soon.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by garfield1: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
respect80:

See below...

Compare the votes recorded from Okene during the presidential election and what they are claiming now and see how far Bello and APC are from common sense.
But during presidential polls obio akpor gave 77000 votes but during guber polls gave 281,000

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by zeedrous: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2019
It is, check google nd census stat
0KNM:
Mr Grey calm down

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2019
0KNM:
Mr Grey calm down

Based on population census of 2006

Of course, I can't count everyone myself.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Modaproducer:

Even your elders in the village will be disappointed in you for this statement.

Don't joke with Dekina LGA as far as West Africa is concerned. Yes, is undeveloped but the demographic stats ain't your mate.

Do you think those guys know anything about Dekina LGA, its landmarks and its population?
Just allow them to continue spewing trash.

I was a boarder in government science secondary school throughout my six years in secondary school in Dekina so I'm just laffing at their ignorance on a low key cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by zeedrous: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2019
Stop saying things without data 2 back it up...check 2006 census and let us know the most populated lga in kogi
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by apolonius(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2019
garfield1:

That was a mistake.it is 8000 to 14000

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2019
zeedrous:
It is, check google nd census stat
Iamgrey5:
Based on population census of 2006

Of course, I can't count everyone myself.

I’m not even going to argue
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2019
zeedrous:
Stop saying things without data 2 back it up...check 2006 census and let us know the most populated lga in kogi
Okene is the tiny most populated place I have seen in Nigeria outside lagos.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by mayhon(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2019
respect80:

See below...

LOL. I'm not surprised. Every body cheated. Well except Natasha. I saw a picture of Dino giving out money at the polling booth. I watched a video of PDP agents and INEC officials voting for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by mayhon(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2019
Modaproducer:

Garfield my bwoiiii, no hard feelings. Please let's make our argument a constructive one for the sake of few intelligent folks here.

No need for arguments again na. Result are coming already. Be patient
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Perhaps you have some problems with comprehension

Only Okene had 98% turnout in this election

The rest of kogi central had less than 60% turnout in this election.
cheesy
Between you and me, you obviously should know who has issues with comprehension.

Whether Okene has 100% voters turnout is not my problem. The issue is, why are you perplexed by the 135k votes from Ankpa LGA?

If voters could turn out as much as that in OKENE, then they could also turn out that much in other places.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by otokx(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2019
mayhon:

LOL. I'm not surprised. Every body cheated. Well except Natasha. I saw a picture of Dino giving out money at the polling booth. I watched a video of PDP agents and INEC officials voting for PDP.

Are you surprised? Elections are won by the better strategist and in Nigeria, politics is like war in which case all game is fair. Natasha never stood a chance, she was just there for comic relief.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2019
0KNM:
Mr Grey calm down

Actually Okene is the most populated. Ankpa comes 2nd while Dekina comes 3rd. You can confirm it from the link below

https://www.citypopulation.de/php/nigeria-admin.php?adm1id=NGA023

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2019
mayhon:

U ehn... cheesy

You would make a good comedian wallahi.

Very soon u will still say Atiku even voted for Wada cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2019
respect80:

cheesy
Between you and me, you obviously should know who has issues with comprehension.

Whether Okene has 100% voters turnout is not my problem. The issue is, why are you perplexed by the 135k votes from Ankpa LGA?

If voters could turn out as much as that in OKENE, then they could also turn out that much in other places.
Bruv I will not argue about this.

Announcement is on the way grin

By the way, there's no source for the Ankpa yet.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Greatken007(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Most of the messages here is just a prove that 85% of persons here have zero knowledge about politics. Yahaya has already won this election. He successfully broke into his opponent camps and did the needful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2019
NaijaTalkTown:
Actually Okene is the most populated. Ankpa comes 2nd while Dekina comes 3rd. You can confirm it from the link below

https://www.citypopulation.de/php/nigeria-admin.php?adm1id=NGA023
Many people don't know perception is quite different from Facts !

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by mayhon(m): 10:36am On Nov 17, 2019
I concur Dekina is the largest LG in Kogi by land mass and population. Idris Wada and Musa Wada are from Dekina too.
Let's wait for Dekina and Ankpa.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bruv I am not argue about this.

Announcement is on the way grin

By the way, there's no source for the Ankpa yet.

But you guys already announced the results from your speculations na.

No need to wait for results cos I'm really enjoying your speculation and permutations. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Some people are still waiting for miracle here...that's shows some people are politically naive.

Bello did the needful....in his opponent's stronghold and held his own tight...

That was the game plan before the election..And they just delivered it.

He is already celebrating in govt house while you are here doing 2-2+1 etc.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by ArmedRobber: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Some people are still waiting for miracle here...that's shows some people are politically naive.

Bello did the needful....in his opponent's stronghold and held his own tight...

That was the game plan before the election..And they just delivered it.

He is already celebrating in govt house while you are here doing 2-2+1 etc.
Democracy is in Dangercheesycheesy only wailers can decode cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by Iamgrey5(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2019
respect80:

But you guys already announced the results from your speculations na.

No need to wait for results cos I'm really enjoying your speculation and permutations. cheesy
Ogeni so I am Premium times
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by cpu2006(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2019
Who is leading pls?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring by respect80(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Ogeni so I am Premium times

If you like b Premier league e no concern me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (49) (Reply)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.