Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) (64061 Views)

Bbnaija's Esther Agunbiade Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Esther Agunbiade Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Sexy Photos / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress (2) (3) (4)

Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2019
definitely a community s*lut
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by henryhendee(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2019
Money makes life good

Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2019
nawa o, see how they all look dirty.
God forbid bad thing.
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by senatrpaichulo(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Lordtunji:
Is that not Pamilerin?
you saw right

Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by daymol(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2019
Lordtunji:
Is that not Pamilerin?

Na him o, see as him pack him prick for boxers like fufu

Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Gabson006: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Ex Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate and Lawyer, Esther Agunbiade spotted at a beach with some naughty friends of hers.

Esther from the recently held Bbnaija gets pushed by Denrele into joining his rough play with some male admirers which left one of them with an embarrassing stiff.

The Pepper Dem housemate was having a beach hangout with the popular red carpet host when some of the beach goers decided to join in on the fun of smooching a reality star.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B46RAZyp0zm/?igshid=ul2kolpi7481

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/video-bbnaija-star-esther-leaves-dicks.html?m=1

OP, is it true that the beach is artificial?
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Pls of what use is denrele in the entertainment industry?

Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Greystone: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Teaser4:
Dickson cassava is small..na cocoyam
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2019
kendrick93:
Girls no dey your street?

All of them don spoil finish
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2019
mzTarsh:
see your mouth like tall light skin Igbo woman... You go old grow white bear bear... Nduka that said same thing ended up with a short dark skin Ekaette from Iron... And he's enjoying his marriage

Lol, I just described the average igbo girl bro. They are normally light skinned and come above average height. They are many in the east the problem is i am in Lagos
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Pamilerin ..marine boy
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2019
kendrick93:
Imagine going to the beach with bumshorts and top...what happened to bikinis?

Dem come dey take hand cover yansh.

Or let's assume it was impromptu.
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Teaser4:
Dickson cassava is small..na cocoyam

And your own big cassava has not taken u to even Togo!
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Suremikky(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2019
kendrick93:
Imagine going to the beach with bumshorts and top...what happened to bikinis?

Local woman is local to the bone

Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Who wears white boxers to a beach? Not decent at all. RED FLAG.

Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2019
I don’t have data for videos but judging from the photos I can’t see anything unusual. Esther and her naturally sexy shape. I won’t blame any man whose ‘this thing’ loses control on touching her.
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by creamylicious(f): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Lordtunji:
Is that not Pamilerin?
my thoughts exactly
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmmm, someone's future wife.
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pamilerin o...���
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by OlaPhils(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dubai is now their new destination.
The funny thing is that, if you give them Dubai, within one year
they will destroy Dubai and starts looking for other destination.

I remembered what Dubai looks like 10 years ago, Dubai is developing
while Nigeria is still looking for rice to eat.
Non of Nigerian governor or executive whom has never visited Dubai, but they
will never start any better project, on like building a standard road like they were built in Dubai
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by guru333(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Am confused ooo
what are all Nigerian yeyebrities doing Dubai.....??
somebody please tell me
cuppy
tiwa
zlatan
what's going on??
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Mryacks: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
As a man, I can't wear that kind briefs to swim...
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by Inhabitable1(m): 1:04am On Nov 17, 2019
LOGOBELT:
Everybody just dey go U.A.E Dubai, baba me self wan go na, Please pick my call

Meanwhile, HP Wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer is available for sales @ 10k, working perfectly, check my signature for contact.
Hello is me baba, where are you calling from?
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 2:19am On Nov 17, 2019
Omo if not for money see as Dr. Pamilerin be! Na money still help am wey him ugliness no show wella
Re: Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) by LOGOBELT: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Inhabitable1:
Hello is me baba, where are you calling from?
Baba, am calling from Hell Branch on Earth (Nigeria), baba I wan go Dubai

ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Duncan Mighty Meets With Niger-Delta Avengers (pic) / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo