Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin (92995 Views)

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, Yesterday, At Police Barracks / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by SuPeRq(f): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
idesylvester:
Wait! I don't understand, how on earth you will come to church to wed with a painful entrance scene? What kind of weed can cause this?
Oshogbo weed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by AmukuFord: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
idesylvester:
Wait! I don't understand, how on earth you will come to church to wed with a painful entrance scene? What kind of weed can cause this?
Ogbomosho weed

1 Like

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by nan1: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
God forbid her village people don reason her Matter
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nawao...local man don lost him voice shocked wetin we no go hear for planet earth.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by lovchalice(f): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Demon possessed
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by 3kay945(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Very irritating... rubbish.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by webngnews: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Evince(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
She may be doing it for the gram. what she doesn't understand is that there is spiritual repercussion for this. . . I just hope...
you too have taken weed. Too much Nollywood movie and religious lies is making u think stupidly. Mr spiritual
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
idesylvester:

Laughing out loud!
Yellow wind!
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by 007sledge: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
She may be doing it for the gram. what she doesn't understand is that there is spiritual repercussion for this. . . I just hope...
When something is abnormal use the right word for it and don't associate it with spirituality please, I'm becoming sick of this things

I'm the devil
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Godhatesodomy: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wow

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Ferdinandu(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Everyone is so afraid of death that they forgot that you can't escape death. It is her own way of having fun on her wedding day. If you can't make peace with death, you can't really live fully.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by olatilldend: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
I'm more concerned with how she intends getting out of the coffin. surely a crane would be required to lift her out.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by anonymous1759(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gofwane:
Ha! Wetin Tyrion Lanister no go see for ashawo house grin

Aka( pleasure House)
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Organs(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

Nonsense talk. What she did is wrong in my opinion however there is no any spiritual repercussions. Before she was born, the day she will be born, the day she will die, the way snd manner are all written down. No one can change or delay or advance it. It’s all in God’s hands, period.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by MrOwonikoko: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Eleyi ti kuri...make ur findings and you will thank me later undecided grin
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by HitSong: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
fidelmarshal199:
[/s]
Rubbish

spiritual fuckery must be attached to EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!

Backwardness
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Ebios(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
idesylvester:
There are two sides in every coin. What u said is one side of d coin.
The other side is that it symbolises her rising from difficult, painful, death related, etc situations.
It's weird but let's give her a thump
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Catchfirez: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Stale news
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by BlackBuhari: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
ok .
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Mrexcell(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Here is a viral video showing the moment a busty and curvy bride arrived her wedding in a coffin.

An unidentified bride pulled quite a weird stunt at her wedding as she arrived her reception venue in a coffin.

The bride started dancing immediately the coffin was opened to the amazement of everyone who gathered to celebrate with her on her big day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B46kpfhJe5y/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/videobursty-and-curvy-bride-arrives-her.html?m=1

This one is surely possessed with demonic evil spirits I pity the man that is getting married to her.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Stevo35: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
undertaker's wife Weldon o...
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by succri(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Orisirisi undecided undecided
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by lordswill03: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
The extent people go to prove a point sometimes is worrisome!
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by micflo28(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Many are mad very few are in the psychiatric hone

1 Like

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by micflo28(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Heloct:
You don't need people to tell you. But some things don't just make sense.
hey babe
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by TempleHouse: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Some fake Prophecy may have instructed her to do the stupid stunt to prevent sudden death!
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Gofwane(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Awoo88:

Tyrion no dey get chance go ashawo house these days. Him dey busy dey ruinz things for background like mammum daura
I like that Tyrion guy sha.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Gofwane(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
KanuSE:

Who's Tyrion Lanister?
one of the greatest diplomats of all time
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Gofwane(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
anonymous1759:

Aka( pleasure House)
That guy like flexing sha. He a Pvssy n booze fanatic grin
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by owiko(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
I can bet this is obviously not for the gram. Please they should keep us posted when events begin to unfold.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Heloct(f): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
micflo28:
hey babe
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.