Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin (92993 Views)

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, Yesterday, At Police Barracks / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by nurex01(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
This one mad o
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by edoairways: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
. If villagepeople strike now they will blame the devil
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by edoairways: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
She is our member no doubt about that but she should be careful next time cool
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Ashyrule: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
WonderManly:
Hmmmm...

my bro enjoy ur side ojare! grin grin plenty mad people dey here
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Captaincee(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
This one na devils messenger,this one will kill the husband.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by peters230: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Instructions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by CioAngels(f): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Are you sure she, family and her man are stable health wise?
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by mechanics(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmmmm, very strange.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Goalnaldo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
The other day someone tried this stunt, he died 24hrs later.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Kennydoc(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
She may be doing it for the gram. what she doesn't understand is that there is spiritual repercussion for this. . . I just hope...

I still remember the story of a Benue boy who took pics in a coffin and died 24hours later. It was posted on Nairaland few weeks ago.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by WonderManly(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ashyrule:

my bro enjoy ur side ojare! grin grin plenty mad people dey here
Thanks!
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Yoighaman(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Here is a viral video showing the moment a busty and curvy bride arrived her wedding in a coffin.

An unidentified bride pulled quite a weird stunt at her wedding as she arrived her reception venue in a coffin.

The bride started dancing immediately the coffin was opened to the amazement of everyone who gathered to celebrate with her on her big day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B46kpfhJe5y/

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/videobursty-and-curvy-bride-arrives-her.html?m=1

...and the groom still went ahead with the ceremony? Why not just visit the nearest psychiatric hospital and pick the best among the lot and get married to her. This ones madness calls for proper research at Harvard University.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by micflo28(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Heloct:

Hi
How are you
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Larrylarex(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Awon eeyan succubus!
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Kay25(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dis one na Marine spirit she dey work with ...The hubby Don carry load
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Okikaneseokwu: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
The next story about her reads "do you remember the lady that entered her wedding reception in a coffin ....
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by OlawaleBammie: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lawly:

Marriage of the devil, for the devil and by d devil grin
lol, u mean devucracy??

1 Like

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by EdwardRandy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gofwane:
Ha! Wetin Tyrion Lanister no go see for ashawo house grin
Lmao! grin burst my brain!!
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by obeycian(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Only a mad groom would allow his stupid bride to be to pull such stunt.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Awaja(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
idesylvester:
Wait! I don't understand, how on earth you will come to church to wed with a painful entrance scene? What kind of weed can cause this?
Unwana SK can do the magic,see her weird scary eyes ,trending inside igbozu

1 Like

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Heloct(f): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
micflo28:
How are you
I'm doing well
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by micflo28(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Heloct:

I'm doing well
baby can we go on WhatsApp 08064824031
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by OnyesomJ(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
idesylvester:
Wait! I don't understand, how on earth you will come to church to wed with a painful entrance scene? What kind of weed can cause this?
I just Dey reason am oo
Abeg I no fit Laugh

1 Like

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by kevotek1000(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
I don't think this happened in Nigeria...
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked... Nonsense entrance to church on a special day of wedding... COFFIN. Insane people everywhere, some are better dead than alive. Mitchew anyhow N.E.W.S
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Priest111(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s][/s]I don't understand her motive is for pullingl a godforsaken stunts on her special day undecided[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Slimsly100(f): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Hmmmmmmm

People can do anything just to trend na wa o

What do we call dis now?

It's simple:
MADNESS
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by ussv: 5:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Later on in life she will visit every spiritual house in town complaining of her village people, she cannot see now that she is actually laying the framework for her own misfortune.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by peripepe(m): 5:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Awon undertaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Alex09:
grin Messenger of the devil from the kingdom of the devil sent by the devil
Did u see d devil?
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by idesylvester(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Ebios:
There are two sides in every coin. What u said is one side of d coin.
The other side is that it symbolises her rising from difficult, painful, death related, etc situations.
It's weird but let's give her a thump
And you think it's the best she can give... the bible said "there's time to born, time to die" this is not the time to appreciate death
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Ebios(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2019
idesylvester:

And you think it's the best she can give... the bible said "there's time to born, time to die" this is not the time to appreciate death
You are still talking abt ur side of the coin in different words.
Re: Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by theeventpeople: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2019
idesylvester:
Try kwale weed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.