Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

If Buhari Was An Igbo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Was An Igbo Man (3016 Views)

Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by sweetonugbu: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Ok you are giving some people relevance
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2019
ChoCho54:
Bawaa, you are being decieved by the politics of bayelsa state, but see, timiprie Silva is not that valuable to the ruling party, that's why he was rewarded with a junior minister after all these years. Why can't he contest for governorship himself? Now all others from Heineken to Lyon are just paperweights. Bayelsa is PDP tokantokan.

There are other states in the SS, where do you think Rivers and Delta would pitch their tents natural? AKS?
Aside Edo, the SS and SE and natural siblings and your fear of loosing your ATM (oil) driven politics is a well known gimmick.

But the same SS you people are forcing attachment to do not repeat same to you guys.. Igbo's are brilliants in achieving things only if they are united.

All this attache is unnecessary
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 8:42am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:

The east is not known for education. Neither do they produce anything really significant. Those titles belong to the southwest

Well...check the academic indix in Nigeria. They are the foremost.
Check business index, they are the foremost.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:

Well...check the academic indix in Nigeria. They are the foremost.
Check business index, they are the foremost.

What is academic index Stop blabbing

And mind u, as for business majority of igbo business are not in the east. They are scattered in other places in Nigeria and so contribute zero to South east gdp.

Don't argue with emotions. Speak with facts

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 8:47am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:

Nobody hates igbos, it's igbos that hate themselves. Also they are always the first to look for trouble and the first to claim they are victims

The problem igbos have us complex including hate and distrust of one another, pull him down syndrome a d inability to make wise strategic decisions. Instead of trying to win other regions so they can wrestle power from the north, igbos will fight each other and fight and insult other tribes. Then the wonder why they don't get any tangible or meaningful position in govt

What do you mean by they hate themselves?
You mean, they have different militia killing themselves like the north?
Fight each other how?
Insult other region how? Like did ekwueme insult any region in build up to 1999 election?

Tell me how an igbo politician has insulted you. But i cant tell you how many times they have been insulted

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by ChoCho54(f): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:

But the same SS you people are forcing attachment to do not repeat same to you guys.. Igbo's are brilliants in achieving things only if they are united.

What are you saying sef? What informs your opinion that the SS people do not recognize this natural alliance?
Same would still come to say Igbos are playing politics of exclusion.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by orion7: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:

Am thinking u are the charlatan here

Buhari is the most respected and reverred politician alive today. A feat he didn't get easily.

90% person of the thrash wailers throw at him just bounce of like water on rubber, cos y'all just peddle lies nobody can buy. There is no other person that can enjoy buharis Goodwill, period.

And no, obaseki isn't dealing with oshiomole rather it's the other way round! It's not oshiomole begging for 2nd term

what did buhari go to london for?

charlatan defending another charlatan

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2019
ChoCho54:
What are you saying sef? What informs your opinion that the SS people do not recognize this natural alliance?
Same would still come to say Igbos are playing politics of exclusion.

They are here on this thread denying you people but you preferred to believe Una own illusions

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
To be honest this post is unnecessary because igbo man can never the president. Even we in South south will never vote igbo. And pls stop mentioning Calabar there cos we no de join u a rubbish

Your state of Origin is now Calabar..... that's wonderful...

Anyday you migrate to Akwaibom or Bayelsa...let's know....

Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by ChoCho54(f): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:

They are here on this thread denying you people but you preferred to believe Una own illusions
Ok I see.. forget yorrobbers masquerading as SS. They are the we SS crew.

But I'm stigmatized that you have taken the rants here as reality.
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Your state of Origin is now Calabar..... that's wonderful...

Anyday you migrate to Akwaibom or Bayelsa...let's know....

Kudos.

Are u ok
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2019
ChoCho54:
Ok I see.. forget yorrobbers masquerading as SS. They are the we SS crew.

But I'm stigmatized that you have taken the rants here as reality.

grin grin if una don wake up from reality, let us know

Btw, you are gandollar.. How do you see the recommendations of stands?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by etrouble: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:

Why this type of hate ?

Because since Flattinos lost two consecutive elections back to back, you people have gone from one Social Media platform to another abusing and cursing every other tribe. MKO Abiola died in detention for political reason, yet Yorubas did not go about abusing and cursing other tribes.

Nnamdi Azikiwe colluded with Tarawa Balewa and jailed Awolowo, yet Yorubas did not go about abusing and cursing every other tribe.

You Flattinos started a senseless war and turn around to shout genocide, what were you expecting? Hugs and kisses.

You Flattinos hate every other tribe, but we don't care.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. Presidency ooo, you won't taste. Biafra oooo, you won't get. You will continue to be 3rd class citizens of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:

Are u ok

Any day you migrate or change state of origin to Bayelsa or Akwaibom let's us know.

Case closed

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:

What do you mean by they hate themselves?
You mean, they have different militia killing themselves like the north?
Fight each other how?
Insult other region how? Like did ekwueme insult any region in build up to 1999 election?

Tell me how an igbo politician has insulted you. But i cant tell you how many times they have been insulted

There is something preventing u from understanding my comment, and it's called bias

You igbos were the first to pull Peter obi down when he was announced VP. Anybody in govt knows that once an igbo heads any place u will hardly see any other igbo around him. Speak igbo to an igbo man in public, and he will respond to u in English. U hate helping each other. I can go on and on

Despite that, u are the ones that call yorubas slaves and call Nigeria zoo. You igbos were the first to engage in coup detat, first to be convicted for corruption, first to fight to divide the country. Yet u seek to rule the same country u wish to destroy. Everybody believes an igbo man as president will only sell off the entire country

Now all these are perceptions, which may be right or incorrect in reality. But igbos have done nothing to dispel them. When I see u people chanting Biafra, I just laugh. Igbos are a people who have simply refused to learn from history

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Any day you migrate or change state of origin to Bayelsa or Akwaibom let's us know.

Case closed

U need help asap
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2019
etrouble:

Because since Flattinos lost two consecutive elections back to back, you people have gone from one Social Media platform to another abusing and cursing every other tribe. MKO Abiola died in detention for political reason, yet Yorubas did not go about abusing and cursing other tribes.

Nnamdi Azikiwe colluded with Tarawa Balewa and jailed Awolowo, yet Yorubas did not go about abusing and cursing every other tribe.

You Flattinos started a senseless war and turn around to shout genocide, what were you expecting? Hugs and kisses.

You Flattinos hate every other tribe, but we don't care.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria. Presidency ooo, you won't taste. Biafra oooo, you won't get. You will continue to be 3rd class citizens of Nigeria

Well...with what i can see, you are the person abusing them here

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:

U need help asap

You need one that needs help because it is only someone that is ashamed or not proud of his state will deny his state for another man's zone.

So since Calabar na your current state of origin not even cross rivers, anyday you migrate or change your state of origin again to Bayelsa or Akwaibom on nairaland do let us know so we you can be recognised immediately.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by allthingsgood: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You need one that needs help because it is only someone that is ashamed or not proud of his state will deny his state for another man's zone.

So since Calabar na your current state of origin not even cross rivers, anyday you migrate or change your state of origin again to Bayelsa or Akwaibom on nairaland do let us know so we you can be recognised immediately.

You still keep blabbing here. Why are u jealous of my state
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2019
allthingsgood:

You still keep blabbing here. Why are u jealous of my state
Lol...
Not only jealous but jalous.
nairaland land of Irredeemable liars.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by QuotaSystem: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:

So why the hate?
Thats why i posted this today.
I wanted people to know Igbos are hated. If Buhari was an Igbo man, doing what buhari is doing today, the whole country would have been boiling. But why?

Not exactly hatred.

PMB has the goodwill of the majority of Nigerians (even if they're concentrated in the North and West). That is key.

Which Igbo politician can boast of the same level of goodwill and influence?

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by tricksters: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Indeed Ignos are hated no wonder they are hated from both home n abroad. From Ikwerre Hausa Fulani Yoruba Malaysians Sigaporeans Arabs Chinese South Afrucan n many more they all hate Igbo because Igbo is the apple of Gods eye. The head of many of you Igbos will never be correct till Jesus come.

What happen to checking your foolish self when everyone complains about you ? Amadioha didn't include that in your Igbotic text book ?!
desmond2pk:

So why the hate?
Thats why i posted this today.
I wanted people to know Igbos are hated. If Buhari was an Igbo man, doing what buhari is doing today, the whole country would have been boiling. But why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by ChoCho54(f): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:

grin grin if una don wake up from reality, let us know

Btw, you are gandollar.. How do you see the recommendations of stands?
I don't understand your last sentence, but yes I'm Gandollar
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by helinues: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2019
ChoCho54:
I don't understand your last sentence, but yes I'm Gandollar

Cause your conversations have improved without name callings.. Good and healthy for sane mind.

We disagree to agree not fight or curse each other
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Mightyhaiz: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:
Imagine if Buhari was an Igbo man. Closed south west Borders and northern borders. Jet out to London to relax. And his brother, jets out to London with 30 Igbo friends and family members to celebrate birthday.
Back home, his DSS refused to released an activist who has met his bail conditions.

What do you think would have been happening all over Nigeria by now?
placards and destruction of lives and properties everywhere

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2019
One thing is certain here, Nigeria can not tolerate buhari if he was an igbo man.
They cant even tolerate Osibanjo if he was an Igbo man.
Nobody here is answering that rather abusing igbos

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Yorubasareslave: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:

Sometimes I try to assess the man dispassionately and see if there's anything he's doing right which sentiments is stopping me from seeing, and I don't find any.

Contractors are still eating contract money.

Economy is still in shambles.

Our institutions have been bastardized and been made to bend the knee to men in power.

Nepotism has been enthroned to a dangerous pedestal at the detriment of merit and federal character.

Nigeria may never have this bad.
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by IGBOSON1: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

The good money is on him either being impeached or ousted via a coup!

The Fulani would have none of it! They'd have got rid of him either via the national assembly or the army, and would get help from a section of the south who see Igbos as the competition 'one Nigeria' is designed primarily to hold down and frustrate while they take advantages over and above Igbo heads!

And if the above two options fail, there's always the third option of assasination! wink

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by IGBOSON1: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2019
desmond2pk:
One thing is certain here, Nigeria can not tolerate buhari if he was an igbo man.
They cant even tolerate Osibanjo if he was an Igbo man.
Nobody here is answering that rather abusing igbos

Spot on!

A good indicator to how they would react can be seen in how they treated GEJ who though not being Igbo, is the next best thing who elevated Igbo elite to the same position the Fulani and Yoruba elite had occupied since the late 60s!

Check where the major opposition to GEJ and the major centres of opposition to his gov't were and you'd begin to understand where the major centres of angst to a Igbo presidency would come from! smiley

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by kettykin: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
etrouble:

Buhari can never be an Igbo man for the following reasons

1. Buhari's head is not flat like you Flattinos.

2. Buhari is not an empty chest beater who goes all over the place abusing other tribes and calling himself God's only beloved son like you Flattinos.

3. Buhari is not into drugs pushing, armed robbery, kidnapping, baby factory and human trafficking which are the generational trades of you Flattinos.

4. Buhari does not go about boasting that he will secede from Nigeria and bring Nigeria down to ashes like you Flattinos have been boasting. Even when you declared war in 1967, Buhari picked up his AK-47 and finished up several of you chest beaters.

Nigeria's head ache is not igbos, if you checked well igbos are not in the top 10 offices in the government, military, judiciary, police legislatures yet look at the situation of Nigeria today. Nigeria is going down and all you write is this rubbish.

Sports is now dead in Nigeria, Nigeria can hardly win any tournament or football event.

The economic front is in a wind down. Oil wealth is depleted and Nigeria is in debt again
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by AkwalaIke1: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by AkwalaIke1: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hero Kanu: Today Is The Saddest Day In Igbo History[photos ] / Battle Of The Occultists: Atiku Evil Eye Vs Tinubu Infinity / Uju Anya: See The Letter Akanu Ibiam Wrote To Queen Elizabeth In 1967 - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.