Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

If Buhari Was An Igbo Man - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Was An Igbo Man (3015 Views)

Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by Okwyjesus(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Awol1:

Sometimes I try to assess the man dispassionately and see if there's anything he's doing right which sentiments is stopping me from seeing, and I don't find any.

Contractors are still eating contract money.

Economy is still in shambles.

Our institutions have been bastardized and been made to bend the knee to men in power.

Nepotism has been enthroned to a dangerous pedestal at the detriment of merit and federal character.

Nigeria may never have this bad.

It's sad when you see people rant and rant in Nairaland.

That guy is a failure with proofs.
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by desmond2pk: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
If buhari was an igbo president, closed bothers in the south west and northern nigeria, would nogerians have tolerated him?
Would Falana be quiet as he is?
Would adeboye be quiet as he is?
Would northern emirs be quiet as they are today?
No export and no import for more than 2 months now.
Would nigerian have tolerated him?
Re: If Buhari Was An Igbo Man by JonDon12: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
If an ibo man was president he will go on vacation and Nigerians will still be rejoicing because the economy will be unbelievable.

I believe if you have the right ibo man there will not be corruption because ndiigbo do not believe in corruption. We are independently wealthy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Millions Found In Tinubus Bank Records After His File Was Found Missing / Hero Kanu: Today Is The Saddest Day In Igbo History[photos ] / Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.