Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character (12936 Views)

2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes / Peter Obi: Cost Of Governance, Waste Of Public Fund Threat To Development / You Killed Jonathan Political Career Leave Agbaje Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2019
So rich, coming from a known election rigger.

He knows that Nigerians have only 5kB memory so they won't remember that he rigged Ekiti elections.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by helinues: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Houstency:

The Most Confused lot on Nairaland, you're neither here nor there. Ain't easy being confused!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Houstency(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by tonididdy(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Huchennar:
Ok we've heard you. but wait! e-voting...oga jonaarr for this country?
By then election go be by who sabi the best hacker

E voting systems cannot be hacked.

At best they would use a 'self contained intranet' system...which would prevent any form of hacking.

Time we modernised...plus most people in Nigeria who shout rigging do it because they know they lost...and it helps save face.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by tegafej(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Some persons are bashing him.

It's funny...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by JayBeeu: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2019
helinues:
People outside power know the right things to do.

More like football fans
is talking from experience or is just an outsider like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by etrouble: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2019
Houstency:

Advanced stage of Madness. Stick to the content of the thread. Opposition ain't madness.

I think you have psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance which was transmitted from your forefathers to you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by etrouble: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:
True talk. God bless GEJ. The real Democrat

Yes, a looting democrat. 2nd Niger Bridge, we no see, East-West road nko? Money for it dey for his useless wife's accounts. All South-Eastern roads are death traps but the useless Flattinos are shouting Buhari even when the ineffectual buffoon who is their brother was there for several years.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Amarisa(f): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2019
However, I believe that people do not change when they get into political office, rather we voted for people we do not know.

“It is difficult to know people until you give the person political office and public funds to spend, that’s when you know the true character of such fellow.

"Another key issue is that we do not vote people into leadership offices, they use different means to get into office.

“When we develop as a nation to a point where our votes count, when people vote who they believe in, the behaviour of politicians will change.”

On point!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Houstency(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2019
etrouble:

I think you have psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance which was transmitted from your forefathers to you.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2019
daddytime:
If we had known Jona didn't know the rogues surrounding him nor could he call a rein on them, we wouldn't be here today perhaps.

In fact na God wey be the beginning and the end know everything.

I like the way people deflect any wrong doings away from Jonathan by suggesting he didn't know the people around him were corrupt.

Some Nigerians are desperate to whitewash gej's image. The man that was so corrupt, money was flying out of the CBN like flies.

I'm sure someone will quote and say Buhari too is corrupt. Another deflection.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by amazon14: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2019
omenka:
Indirectly telling us he didn't know who Dickson was given how shabbily the governor has treated him.

Indirectly telling you, you, and your fellow buharideen don't know who buhari was when you were shouting sai baba up an down.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by helinues: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2019
JayBeeu:
is talking from experience or is just an outsider like you?

He could have done more when he had the opportunity.. Reno that's is number critics of Buhari today, what did he do, achieved when serving GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Huchennar(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:

No doubt it will be abused....

But when put in juxtaposition with the abuse that manual voting is going through now, you will agree with me that e-voting is the way to go.

Nigeria can recruit that company that is responsible for Bbnaija vote to help INEC configure e-voting platform.

What we are saying is that we need to make sure that among those not disqualified, whoever we choose to vote for should emerge victorious.

Don't be so used to the old ways that you are afraid of trying something new.

Well said bro! if you won't give in i will but let me sound this to your ears. that the company in-charge of the bbnaija vote (deloit) had a reputation to keep..and when they help inec configure this thing ehnn...that body called inec i already lost faith in them they'll manipulate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by lomprico(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2019
Huchennar:

is it not done by who has the best killers now?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by AkwalaIke1: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
helinues:

He could have done more when he had the opportunity.. Reno that's is number critics of Buhari today, what did he do, achieved when serving GEJ?
[/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by daddytime(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2019
FrLukas:

I like the way people deflect any wrong doings away from Jonathan by suggesting he didn't know the people around him were corrupt.

Some Nigerians are desperate to whitewash gej's image. The man that was so corrupt, money was flying out of the CBN like flies.

I'm sure someone will quote and say Buhari too is corrupt. Another deflection.

If you take out time to just 'lerax', and read my comment slowly, you'd understand my attempt at word play. Lol

Me, defend politicians not to talk of Nigerian politicians, na lie o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Huchennar(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2019
Kanade21:

E voting systems cannot be hacked.

At best they would use a 'self contained intranet' system...which would prevent any form of hacking.

Time we modernised...plus most people in Nigeria who shout rigging do it because they know they lost...and it helps save face.

Did u just wrote that e-voting can't be hacked? self contained what? see ehn no matter the firewall you put there, they'll break it. Now enough of me sounding like an apologist of the paper-ink sh*t, i also love this e-voting of a thing but who is going to be in-charge? this same INEC? no now that body is fuc**ng cor** lemme keep mute before i'm accused of hate speech
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by gwafaeziokwu: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2019
etrouble:

Yes, a looting democrat. 2nd Niger Bridge, we no see, East-West road nko? Money for it dey for his useless wife's accounts. All South-Eastern roads are death traps but the useless Flattinos are shouting Buhari even when the ineffectual buffoon who is their brother was there for several years.

So says a useless ewedu illiterate that is projecting the landlord of Lagos to finish off the national treasury come 2023. angry

Show me the roads Obasanjo did in your region, and I will gladly show you the Onitsha Owerri road , Nafdac, CBN and so many others mumu. Obasanjo trusted more easterners with position than his brothers yet no body maligned the west for having a clueless son. Because we knew he was showing signs of true patriotism. Any one sitting on Aso rock automatically becomes regionless, tribe less, and gender sensitive. Any thing other than that resembles the Oluwole certificate your likes parades.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Thegoodone13(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2019
He said the true.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Huchennar(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2019
lomprico:

is it not done by who has the best killers now?
By then it'll be a combo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by LOGOBELT: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2019
That's my man

Meanwhile, HP Wireless 2630 4-in-1 Printer is available for sales @ 10k, working perfectly, check my signature for contact.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Huchennar:

Did u just wrote that e-voting can't be hacked? self contained what? see ehn no matter the firewall you put there, they'll break it. Now enough of me sounding like an apologist of the paper-ink sh*t, i also love this e-voting of a thing but who is going to be in-charge? this same INEC? no now that body is fuc**ng cor** lemme keep mute before i'm accused of hate speech

This is the point where I tell you...to join a party, and work for the change you want.

It will take time, people will refuse to follow you, but you will get there.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by AkwalaIke1: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2019
[s][quote author=helinues post=84069834][/quote][/s]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by feldido(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Huchennar:

Not wheen Blockchain is involved
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by megareal: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Very true. Until our votes matter, politicians will always believe they are doing the masses a favour rather than the other way round.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by etrouble: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

So says a useless ewedu illiterate that is projecting the landlord of Lagos to finish off the national treasury come 2023. angry

Show me the roads Obasanjo did in your region, and I will gladly show you the Onitsha Owerri road , Nafdac, CBN and so many others mumu. Obasanjo trusted more easterners with position than his brothers yet no body maligned the west for having a clueless son. Because we knew he was showing signs of true patriotism. Any one sitting on Aso rock automatically becomes regionless, tribe less, and gender sensitive. Any thing other than that resembles the Oluwole certificate your likes parades.

This is how Chronic Madness starts. Yorubas never supported Obasanjo, you Igbos did. Obasanjo even defeated you lord Ojukwu in all Biafran states.

We Yorubas are supporting Buhari and we have no regret, all what the ineffectual buffoon Goatluck Jonathan and the incestuous Obasanjo could not do, Buhari is doing them e.g.

1. Lagos-Ibadan Expressway is about 70% completed

2. Lgos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway is about 85% completed.

3. Ikorodu-Sagamu Expressway construction has just started.

4. Construction is going on Apapa-Oshodi Expressway.

5. Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway construction is almost completed.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Wow! Gej said it all and this is the direction Nigeria has to take to change our electoral system and mindset.

We are clearly operating a failed electoral process and that is why the result/outcome is what it is. Failed governance.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by digitaltrades: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Huchennar:

why was tacha evicted? if ceecee that had 2 strikes was free even after reaping payporte gown...this 9ja ege (dribble) dey everything. I tell you categorically again even as good as it sounds (e-voting) we go still abuse am

BVN may be great. It will only put people without a bank account at risk
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by sammhi(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2019
mu2sa2:
Indirect attack on Pej, given the billions of public money she diverted to her personal account using people put in office by her husband, who is now turned preacher of good governance.
It was not public funds ..if you say from bunkering or gifts from Gov and ministers it makes more sense .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Political Office, Public Fund Reveal Person's True Character by madridsta007(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Goodluck is weak good drunkard but I prefer all that to tyranny! wickedness! stubborn! goro eater!

What is “weak”? Keeping to Democratic tenets is “weak”?

“Drunkard”? Have you ever seen him drinking or are you relying on what Tinubu and South West media tells you?

Anyway you and Sowore have your “strong” and “non-drunkard” Buhari grin angry cheesy angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections / Governor Sanwo-Olu Presents ₦2.2 Trillion Naira 2024 Budget To House Of Assembly / ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.