Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Need Help Advertising On Facebook And Instagram? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help Advertising On Facebook And Instagram? (238 Views)

Walmart Joins Disney, Others To Stop Advertising On Elon Musk’s X / Twitter And Instagram Acount For Sale.. / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Advertising On Facebook And Instagram? by restore8(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2019
Are you having problems using your card for INSTAGRAM ADVERT?

Have you tried to use different bank cards for FACEBOOK ADVERT and still got rejected?

Have you lost your money to so-called advertisers Money as a result of this?

I just created a VIDEO on how to get this done and I'm giving it out for FREE!!!

this offer expires in 48hours

Call the number on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Double Online Profits With Same Website Traffic / .... / Ways To Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.