Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Xtrovarts - Campaign Against Electoral Violence In Kogi & Bayelsa State Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xtrovarts - Campaign Against Electoral Violence In Kogi & Bayelsa State Election (692 Views)

Conduct Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Polls, A Major Setback – Situation Room / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xtrovarts - Campaign Against Electoral Violence In Kogi & Bayelsa State Election by Xtrovarts(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Great People of Kogi state! Great people of Bayelsa state! As the gubernatorial election in both states gather momentum today, My powerful message remains that, every one of you should work hand-in-hand with the government and every stakeholder in the electoral chain to achieve a noble objective in building a better Nigeria.
Your political power lies in your vote. You can use it to make a difference in your life and the lives of your friends, family and the future of your state and Nigeria as a whole. Vote the change you want to see and stay engaged to ensure your voice continues to be heard long after Election.
Don't Sell Your Vote
Don't Sell Your Future
Your Vote Is your Right
Your Vote Is Your Power
Your Vote Is Your Voice.
Therefore, you must protect Your Vote.
#VOTENOTFIGHT
#dontsellyourvote

My name is SALAMI SHEDRACK OJONUGWA @Xtrovarts. I'm a Patriotic Citizen of this great country NIGERIA. I'm a Versatile Artist and I heal the World via Body Arts.

#Votenotfight #kogidecides2019
#kogidecides #bayelsadecides #dontsellyourvote #kogielection #xtrovarts #saynotoelectionviolence #cnn #electionnobewar #bodyart #bodypainting

Follow Us on Instagram http://instagram.com/xtrovarts
Follow Us on Twitter http://twitter.com/xtrovarts
Like Our Facebook Page http://facebook.com/xtrovarts
Visit www.xtrovarts.

Re: Xtrovarts - Campaign Against Electoral Violence In Kogi & Bayelsa State Election by ILEMUDA(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2019
GUNSHOT IN ANYIGBA NOW
Time 9:05 am This Dekina of a something keep on disgracing the image of
Kogi East..... They think thuggery is an achievement.... Why all
these unnecessary chaos....??
My people from That side still living in the stone Age....?
Why can't They Wake Up to the reality....?
Are They still uninformed....?
Wow...!!! Am speechless.. Honestly... because of ordinary
Election You Are willing to gun down Your Own brother; Where
as the main relative of this Politicians are not even in the
country....
If this is true.... That's pathetic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Went Too Far- MURIC / Former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki With Family (pictures) / Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.