Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,468 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' (679 Views)

2023: Tinubu In France For Medical Checkup - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' by Olusharp(m): 4:45am On Jan 02, 2020
The former Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose in a statement on Wednesday threw a shade at the social media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Lauretta Onochie and his "political haters.''

Recall that Lauretta Onochie earlier on Wednesday shared a video of the former Governor dancing with foreigners outside the country on a 'Medical Trip'

Onochie in her statement said the video of Fayose dancing showed that ''he is no longer in severe pain and we wouldn't be seeing him on stretches during his next court appearance or on his way to jail.

Fayose, refused to let the statement slide as he fired back at Onochie. According to him, he was on medical check-up and not admission. 

He said, "Once again, Happy New Year to everyone, particularly my haters politically or otherwise. How far can you go in your machinations? Definitely nowhere. Remember; "He that is blessed of God cannot be cursed." I will remain your headache in 2020 if you don’t repent."

''These "hailers",when I was on their case,they were crying. Now I'm on my own lane enjoying my life, they are still crying & sucking.Expect more so you can cry more. I'm on medical check up not admission. Celebrating New Year is my right, haters can hug transformer. Happy New Year,'' Fayose added.

cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://ngg.ng/2020/01/02/fayose-shades-onochie-says-i-am-on-medical-checkup-not-admission/

Re: Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' by cornoil(m): 4:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Allow baba flex small now, abi u nah want make him lie down for sick bed for festive period when others dey faji.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' by mannobi(m): 4:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Oshokomale was medically checking up that babe in the salsa dance. Please invite dino melaye and senator adeleke to join you there sir. They also need the check up
Re: Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' by helinues: 5:35am On Jan 02, 2020
So you get haters?

Reckless Fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' by SweetJoystick(m): 5:54am On Jan 02, 2020
This man even get time reply the hag. Anyway, in saner climes Fayose and Laureate ought to have been executed with the bullet.
Re: Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Fayose realised he may be heading to jail very soon and wants to enjoy his life at least before the jail sentence would be passed on him.Madam Onochie,Please ignore him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' by aolawale025: 7:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Epic response from fayose
Re: Fayose Shades Onochie Says 'I Am On Medical Checkup Not Admission' by OhBiafra: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2020
Rem22:
Fayose realised he may be heading to jail very soon and wants to enjoy his life at least before the jail sentence would be passed on him.Madam Onochie,Please ignore him
Yoruba Muslim. Why do you guys hate Yoruba Christians so much?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidency: Abaribe’s Call On President Buhari To Resign Is Foolish / Watch Video As Lagosians Play Ball With Obasa's Donated Bread / What Killed Abba Kyria Buhari's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.