Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. (1559 Views)

Anambra Dep. Gov. Quarrels Military For Causing Unnecessary Hold-ups / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Hope1: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2019
ATTN: Gov Ayade, IGP, Minister Fashola.

All roads out of Calabar are blocked since 5am. The Calabar-Odukpnai-ITU-Uyo Express road is blocked because of the impassable state of the road, while Calabar-Ugep-Ogoja-Ebonyi Express is blocked due to community crisis at Uyanga, Akampa Local Govt Area of Cross River.

Attached are some pictures at Uyanga.

Govt should do something immediately pls as all passengers who are heading out of Cross River state are currently stranded on both roads.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2019
shocked

Calabar ayaya
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by FatherBona: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2019
Amuatulu:
shocked

Calabar ayaya
That's your dad on your DP?
He's so cute kiss
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Hope1: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2019
I'm having difficulties loading pictures.
It should be noted that Uyanga Div Police station is less than 3 minutes walk from the crisis area, but they could not stop the community from holding thousands of citizens to ransom on the road.
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by xelly: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Nigeria, when will this stop?
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Hope1: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
You can imagine me leaving my estate by 5am in order to be at Onitsha before 10am and I'm still held up in an hold in the next local government in the same Cross River State as at 10:43am.

One Chance!
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Hope1: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2019
Mods, pls help push this to front page. Someone in authority needs to do something fast. We should not wait until tens are killed before we make it a national headline.

Cc: lalasticlala.
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by TourismMan(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2019
Hope1:
ATTN: Gov Ayade, IGP, Minister Fashola.

All roads out of Calabar are blocked since 5am. The Calabar-Odukpnai-ITU-Uyo Express road is blocked because of the impassable state of the road, while Calabar-Ugep-Ogoja-Ebonyi Express is blocked due to community crisis at Uyanga, Akampa Local Govt Area of Cross River.

Attached are some pictures at Uyanga.

Govt should do something immediately pls as all passengers who are heading out of Cross River state are currently stranded on both roads.

Thank you.

Where are the pictures?
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Hope1: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2019
I'm having difficulties loading them. Must be because of the network of my present location.

TourismMan:

Where are the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Hope1: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2019
While I will still upload the pix later when i get better netwok, let me however state that a detachment of soldiers and SARS are on site to quell the crisis now.

Investigation revealed that earlier today, a community guy was shot by a soldier, therefore the rest of the boys took the law into their hands.

#onechance
#citizensjournalism
#nobadroadinnigeria
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hope1:
You can imagine me leaving my estate by 5am in order to be at Onitsha before 10am and I'm still held up in an hold in the next local government in the same Cross River State as at 10:43am.

One Chance!

Calm down.

At least by now...you already near onitsha I guess.
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Hope1: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
The hold up is moving now as the community guys have been appeased.

Well, I'm approaching Ugep, Yakkurr Local Govt, Cross River.

Thanks.
MelesZenawi:

Calm down.

At least by now...you already near onitsha I guess.
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by ayukdaboss(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hope1:
The hold up is moving now as the community guys have been appeased.

Well, I'm approaching Ugep, Yakkurr Local Govt, Cross River.

Thanks.
Hope you arrived safely? I use that route a lot of times
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by futuregovernor: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
What is happening in Uyanga
Re: Mother Of All Hold Ups: All Roads Out Of Calabar Blocked. by Hope1: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Yes, thanks.

ayukdaboss:

Hope you arrived safely? I use that route a lot of times

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP May Not Win Any Major Election Again / BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu Sends Epic Message To Int'l Community / I Have No Plans For 2023 Presidency, What's The Point- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.