Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Failed Her First JAMB, Emerges Best Graduating Student With Se - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Who Failed Her First JAMB, Emerges Best Graduating Student With Se (376 Views)

“my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest But I Failed Her” – Cubana Said / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Lady Curses Nollywood Producers She Slept With After They Failed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Failed Her First JAMB, Emerges Best Graduating Student With Se by Futurephilip(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2019
A Nigerian lady who recently graduated from the department of Geography in the University of Ibadan has taken to social media to express joy over her emergence as the best student in her class.

Read more details below
https://myinkpower.com.ng/2019/11/16/nigerian-lady-who-failed-her-first-jamb-emerges-best-graduating-student-with-seven-awards/

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Failed Her First JAMB, Emerges Best Graduating Student With Se by Smalldick123(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Chukwu di ndu
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Failed Her First JAMB, Emerges Best Graduating Student With Se by Rednaxelot: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Pretty girl.

Though she played with d¡cks on campus, she didn’t allow that to turn her to dickhead

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Responds To Insensitive Follower Who Said He Looks Sick / Wizkid Breaks Records, Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Win A Soul Train Award / Thee Stallion Gifts Her Nanny Car Full Of Goodies Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.