Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

“my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest But I Failed Her” – Cubana Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest But I Failed Her” – Cubana Said (443 Views)

Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial / My Mother Wanted Me To Be A Reverend Father"- John Dumelo Shares Throwback Photo / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest But I Failed Her” – Cubana Said by Judetheblogger: 6:49am On May 08, 2020
Instagram millionaire and party night boss Chibuike Okechukwu widely known as Cubana Chiefpriest, took to his official

Instagram page reveal how he failed his mother who........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist//my-mother-wanted-me-to-become-a-catholic-priest-but-i-failed-her-cubana-chiefpriest/

Re: “my Mother Wanted Me To Become A Catholic Priest But I Failed Her” – Cubana Said by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:52am On May 08, 2020
If na so your grandmother force your popman sai she for see am marry come born you?

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Don Jazzy Secretly Crushing On Tacha (video). / Yawa Done Gass For One Nigerian SA Based Musician "Don Smasher" / Paul (p Square): ''i Am Ndabosky And The Lion Himself!!!''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.