Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag (39803 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor / 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
IT'S AGAINST THE ELECTORAL LAW
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by Danwakae(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
jadeliyi:
well may be he has a message to pass but most of them are not patriotic.

Not really , but u tried, he is from Igala land, Kogi east, and since 1999, his people votes base on tribe. His message there is I am a nigerian and not an Igala....I am for all kogites and not for igala alone...but for Yahaya Bello's performance...
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by adeiza4u(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Danwakae:

Because your name is Adeiza and her name is also Hadiza ....na wa...tho , that's how they votes in Kogi...Tribal voting
If it is by tribe, I should be supporting Bello then. You're not in Kogi state so I don't blame you.
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by Adexkingking: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
TheTourist:
Is that allowed under the electoral laws.?
Yes since is not a party flag
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by jadeliyi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Danwakae:

Not really , but u tried, he is from Igala land, Kogi east, and since 1999, his people votes base on tribe. His message there is I am a nigerian and not an Igala....I am for all kogites and not for igala alone...but for Yahaya Bello's performance...
Well Am Not really in kogi but does the man deserve a reelection?
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by Oricha79(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
hmm, this guy and his boss so much believe in juju. that his spiritual beeds on his hand cost more than 5m.

2 Likes

Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by Danwakae(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
adeiza4u:
If it is by tribe, I should be supporting Bello then. You're not in Kogi state so I don't blame you.

With regards your monicker and that of Natacha , I was just joking ...but for voting patern in Kogi state since 1999....I am completely right

1 Like

Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by Danwakae(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
jadeliyi:

Well Am Not really in kogi but does the man deserve a reelection?

He doesn't...
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by Boyhood: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2019

Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
May u even carry Nigeria flag come √ote.
Una face go soon clear today
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by jimyjames(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
IPORK... Sorry IPOB will not Like This.

Afonja obsessed with ipob, even in matters that don't concern ipob, Biko worry about your next meal which might be tomorrow afternoon, why exhaust the little you ate this afternoon on ipob matter?
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by olayemioshiyemi: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
One of the reasons why MKO Abiola's election was annulled by the military junta. alas ! This one bears no party logo.
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by hisexcellency34: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
The guy take style ugly sha
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by deeva1: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
am jst waiting for inec to announce the result
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by ofiko123(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congratulations to him I hope they win the election..
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by greenalwaz: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
adeiza4u:
The most qualified candidate in this election is Barr. Natasha Hadiza Akpoti, but unfortunately this Nigeria where...
And that lady is very sound if u listen to her interviews but like u said D's us Naija it doesn't count for now in our politics.
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by Revolva(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Is he not a Nigerian

You guys are sometin else o

Or is Apc not a Nigerian party

Abeg close case on irrelevant issues
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by blowjohn(m): 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
No politician is worth dying for

No flag is worth dying for u mean?
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by DennisEche(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
The man misleading bello
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by alaira(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
Heffalump:
No sin observed as far as this is concerned. No party symbol undecided
[/s] BUT MUST HE HAVE CARRIED FLAG AT ALL? undecided
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by simplesearch: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
when you have in position of power men and women who dine and wine with the devil and careless to show it publicly, there is little hope for their subject, for they posses no modicum of divine restrain which is necessary to govern well.

It is an abomination to kings to commit wickedness: for the throne is established by righteousness. prov 16:12.
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by LiaKnitter: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
adeiza4u:
The most qualified candidate in this election is Barr. Natasha Hadiza Akpoti, but unfortunately this Nigeria where...

I like her so much, she is fearless, but she stand no chance of winning. Because this Nigeria.
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by foleskay(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Abeg updates on kogi and bayelsa elections are so dry ooo. Not seeing much since.
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by LiaKnitter: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Risingblue008:
Messed up country

Completely mess up country, too bad only few people sees it.
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by A2Bakore: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
universaltv:
Wow...See More Photos ==> HERE

Na by like that??

Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by trendyspeed: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Make Hell- Roofai kneel down no go invain naaa.If APC wins in this election then Kogi People are the real shit holes Trump was actually talking about.
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by olaposer(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
TheTourist:
Is that allowed under the electoral laws.?
yes my brother it allowed so far it was not party flag or individual logo, out national flag is is our national unity even though it is wrong for him to have gone to cast his vote with any flag at all but then you know how crazy our politicians can be during the election like they truly love our country ,they are only fighting for their pockets. God bless Nigeria .
Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by orontogorah(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
it may interest you to know that he just lost his polling unit to pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag by Modaproducer(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
BREAKING NEWS:
EDWARD ONOJA LOOSES POLLING UNIT
Report reaching us indicate that the state deputy Governor Edward ONOJA lost his polling unit to the main opposition PDP.
The results recorded so far shows that

PDP= 256
APC=153
Details shortly...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Yaro Makama Rigachikun Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.