Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time (2136 Views)

Mathew Olaoluwa Edwards: Mike & Wife, Perri Reveal Their Son's Face / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face / TBoss Reveals Her Baby Girl's Face For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by Gistfresh(f): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Paul Pogba and his partner, Maria Zulay Salaues have revealed their son's face for the very first time.

The Manchester United midfielder took Instagram to celebrate the Bolivian model on her birthday, being today, November 16, 2019, and then shared beautiful family photos.

In one of the images, Pogba and his partner who recently changed her name to Zulay Pogba on Instagram, sparking marriage rumors were pictured posing with their adorable son while they were all clad in matching Versace ensembles.

The pair welcomed their child in January 2019.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B46VxiWFPu2/

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/paul-pogba-and-his-partner-maria-zulay.html

Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by Gistfresh(f): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by LesbianBoy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
So after pogba fvcked the sh*t out of dencia, he dumped her and went for this one? grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by Kingdollar28(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
cheesy

So Na dis puna make pogba loose form sotey him no fit pass ball again cheesy cheesy

D b0y cute shaa.. wink

Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by TheOutlaw: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin

Congratulations my G. Come back and help us make Man Utd great again.

[img]https://i./7fAk.gif[/img]
Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by seankafor(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kingdollar28:
cheesy

So Na dis puna make pogba loose form sotey him no fit pass ball again cheesy cheesy

D b0y cute shaa.. wink
hmm dude famzing bloods gang on a low.
Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by Abfinest007(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
come n send man u to relegation finally
Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by amstardi: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Adorable
Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by Raydos: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
African players and getting married to white girls are like 5 & 6

Sometimes when i watch Champions Leagues finals or maybe when a Club win their league, I see Players coming to the field With their families, And you can barely see a black Wife there

All the black players prefer to marry a White chick rather than a Black!!

But i no blame them sha, Even me sef wan marry a White girl!
Re: Paul Pogba And His Girlfriend Reveal Their Son's Face For The First Time by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Raydos:
African players and getting married to white girls are like 5 & 6

Sometimes when i watch Champions Leagues finals or maybe when a Club win their league, I see Players coming to the field With their families, And you can barely see a black Wife there
No
All the black players prefer to marry a White chick rather than a Black!!

But i no blame them sha, Even me sef wan marry a White girl!
Money is the koko.. Once you are rich, Feminists will be far away from you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch!! DJ Cuppy Allegedly Kissed Broda Shaggi At Elegushi Beach / #bbnaija! Nengi Confess Her Admiration For Laycon - #bbnaija2020 / Anita Joseph's Husband Replies Nigerians Saying She Has ''used His Head"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.