Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot (28668 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Advocate500: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
oz4real83:
democracy is a game of numbers and alliances even in the "one Nigeria" you talked about. If you have a wrong alliance, you bear the consequences. South East is the only region which has over the years alligned almost fully with PDP. South west is divided along different parties. Same with North and South-south. Also know that south east keep making mistakes that keep affecting them. South east would have had the senate presidency in the last election only if they had voted for Chris Ngige but they refused. Nobody will force anybody to vote for a political party but the person must be willing to bear the consequences if his party of choice loses.
all dis gibberish u wrote, is that how the countries will to use as example run their own nation? By centering everything on tribe and ethnicity?if u know me u won't tell me about region, I see everyone as same.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by mrvitalis(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Akolawole:

You haven't really support a South westerner? You just support OBJ who is NOT really Yoruba.(laugh!)

Proper Yorubas like Abiola and Awo were frustrated.
Abiola got over 40% vote in Igbo land ...tofa had an Igbo vice hope u know

OBJ is not Yoruba ...support Joe igbokwe then

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by oz4real83(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Advocate500:
all dis gibberish u wrote, is that how the countries will to use as example run their own nation? By centering everything on tribe and ethnicity?if u know me u won't tell me about region, I see everyone as same.
you are irredeemable. I won't reply you again.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by YorubaPrince: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
bonianyi:

supporting SW is like adding salt to the injury. You people did not deserve any support both in election or otherwise from SE. Your betrayers and cowards

We NEVER for once clamored for your support. Even when MKO had a landslide victory in his Presidential bid, he lost in your savage region.

Yorubas have and will always be greater than Igbo and anything Igbo which is why you Igbos are always are beneficiaries. We give aids and alms to you like a super power does to 3rd world entities. cool

We Yorubas are tactical geniuses in all we do and we NEVER lose and 'if' we happen to lose, we lose gracefully and not mumble, murmur or complain about it. We go about thinking about our next strategic move. cool

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by franchasng: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

So obasanjo is from the north never knew ...

Joe igbokwe is also an Igbo man loyal to south west pay us back

U think u have sense right ?
You are arguing with someone from the waste side.....the waste side is the dumping side.....most of them don't have functional brain again due to high consumption of hydraulic soup called Ewedu. My good friend Waju have stopped eating Ewedu ever since he discovered the negative effect of Ewedu; Waju told me personally that he has discovered that Ewedu consumption makes people ugly and unreasonable, that that's the reason most Yoruba people are not as fine as Igbos and Niger Delta people....Waju made me believe there are still honorable Yorubas, especially among the Yoruba Christians though.

So don't argue with them....Obasanjo that Igbos massively supported is from Borno that I know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol please how did igbos dominate Jonathan government ? How did stella odua dominate we one that was scaled for 250 million car ?

As if she can't offered it on her own ...she has been a billionaire since 90s

How did Igbo's dominate GEJ government

Zick it was a coalition in a parliamentary system so what did u expect ?
lol Stella oduah that sacked other tribes and replaced them with igbo when dhe was aviation ministergringrin
And about gej gov't, go and check all top positions head by igbos
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Osaze007: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Joe Igbokwe will be rewarded heavily should sw clinch presidency

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by UncleJudax(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
johnmartus:
grin cheesy they should support Osinbajo. After all Osinbajo is a Christian Because that's what they want.
Osibanjo wey no fit support himself?

Audio...
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Osaze007:

Igbo equality only exist when they are in power
The so called Igbo domination of civil service in 1960s was courtesy Azikwes collaboration with Hausa

Same thing under GEJ
you dey mind those guys.. when it is done by them, it is base on merit. But when it is done by others, it is marginalization

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Injera(f): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:
If 2023 presidency is the price my brothers have to pay for rejecting the failure called buhari then its a small price to pay
One thing I regret most in my life is ever supporting buhari I apologize to my friends almost everyday

Be that as it may be south west is not getting it
And if they get it then jump in to the lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by mrvitalis(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
lol Stella oduah that sacked other tribes and replaced them with igbo when dhe was aviation ministergringrin
And about gej gov't, go and check all top positions head by igbos
Stella sacked other tribes ? Provide a link get 50k

Which position was Igbo ....Name the position Igbo's had

The same thing u accuse Igbo's of is it not same thing you are north west are doing ...even if yours are just ceremonial post with no power ......u have all the post zoned to south ...but greed won't let u see u have far more post now than Igbo's had in GEJ tenure

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by mrvitalis(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Injera:

And if they get it then jump in to the lagoon
There is no need because its not happening
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by YorubaPrince: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

We could have formed a party n voted ...

OK pick your own igbo candidate and vote na is that too hard ...Joe igbokwe is your boy don't u trust him ? ...all we want is respect to our turn we don't care who

@bolded. You don't simply demand respect out of mere request, you command respect out of pure leadership qualities which you Igbos definitely lack.

Just imagine how you play Politics among yourselves. You play Politics like inexperienced novices. Too much division, hatred, jealousy, lack of cohesion and all these nonsense among a single tribe. Common.... really?

The lack of civility and maturity among you guys is so glaring indeed. Falae is an Ondo man, OBJ is an Ogun man yet, the whole SW supported Falae NOT, even Ogun where OBJ came from supported him (OBJ).

Falae lost but, our dignity remains intact. We stand for something and won't fall for anything

That's the height of common goal and cohesion among a people! cool

That can NEVER happen among our Okoro Savage blodas from the potor-potor republic. grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by LabDNA: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Swallowurspit:

If Ogbonnaya becomes APC's flag bearer (quite impossible though), then APC has lost already.
If Easterners couldn't vote for the late Ojukwu who is their warrior, who is Ogbonnaya.

Stop trying to clever by half, why didn't yoruba vote OBJ their war hero?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by mrvitalis(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. You don't simply demand respect out of mere request, you command respect out of pure leadership qualities which you Igbos definitely lack.

Just imagine how you play Politics among yourselves. You play Politics like inexperienced novices. Too much division, hatred, jealousy, lack of cohesion and all these nonsense among a single tribe. Common.... really?

The lack of civility and maturity among you guys is so glaring indeed. Falae is an Ondo man, OBJ is an Ogun man yet, the whole SW supported Falae NOT, even Ogun where OBJ came from supported him (OBJ).

Falae lost but, our dignity remains intact. We stand for something and won't fall for anything

That's the height of common goal and cohesion among a people! cool

That can NEVER happen among our Okoro Savage blodas from the potor-potor republic. grin
Don't ever quote my statement out of contest again
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by bluecircle470: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

And south west hope lies in what ? Your 6 million votes ? You are not even sure u can win Lagos

Why are you this pained

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by nairavsdollars(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
See how this political novice said 'forget the Igbos' as if the South East is irrelevant in the scheme of things. The real politicians know that you can't achieve presidency without South East votes
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by webngnews: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by mrvitalis(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
bluecircle470:

Why are you this pained
Do u know what is pained ? ...south east is the most relaxed about 2023 ...either we are president or vice ....so why should we be pained

Abeg help your vice president attend security meetings first then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by ZooOga: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
when our democracy fully matures it won't make a difference which region an highly qualified presidential aspirant hails from.
tribalistic analysis and tribalism can't end soon enough in the Giant of Africa.
the chief should focus on delivering total safety and exceptional progress to the masses in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 before worrying about 2023.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by YorubaPrince: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Don't ever quote my statement out of contest again

@bolded. You mean context. grin

Sorry, I didn't mean to quote you but, I'm obliged to school you as you're a true reflection of the whole Igbo people! grin

All you guys do is grunt like Pigs, wail like crows and bleat like goats while your Yoruba masters soar like Eagles, trumpet like Elephants and Roar like Lions! grin

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by abbey621(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Advocate500:

Sorry to say but you're sleeping. The Northerners don't see everyone the same, the Biafrians son't see everyone the same, the Igbos don't see everyone the same and certainly the Yorubas don't see everyone the same. Other countries' political tactics won't work in Nigeria for we are a place with an entirely different spirit. Religion, tribes, political godfatherism and so on, the person wey fit save 9ja dem never BORN AM!
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kuginzi: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:
If 2023 presidency is the price my brothers have to pay for rejecting the failure called buhari then its a small price to pay
One thing I regret most in my life is ever supporting buhari I apologize to my friends almost everyday

Be that as it may be south west is not getting it
Sifia Pain

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by abbey621(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
ZooOga:
when our democracy fully matures it won't make a difference which region an highly qualified presidential aspirant hails from.
tribalistic analysis and tribalism can't end soon enough in the Giant of Africa.
the chief should focus on delivering total safety and exceptional progress to the masses in 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 before worrying about 2023.

Hope you can wait another 100 to 150 years because that's how long it took most of these so called advanced countries to refine their democracy into something manageable.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by hisexcellency34: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
So you yourself can't save Nigeria if given the opportunity.smh

abbey621:

Sorry to say but you're sleeping. The Northerners don't see everyone the same, the Biafrians son't see everyone the same, the Igbos don't see everyone the same and certainly the Yorubas don't see everyone the same. Other countries' political tactics won't work in Nigeria for we are a place with an entirely different spirit. Religion, tribes, political godfatherism and so on, the person wey fit save 9ja dem never BORN AM!
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kuginzi: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
oz4real83:
Even though you are saying the truth, most of them will still insult you. With the kind of politics we play in Nigeria, none of the major parties will offer South east presidential ticket. Even the vp slot is difficult because supposes the south west gets the presidential slot, the north won't want to be schemed out. The leadership of NASS may not even be enough to pacify the north. They will demand also the vp slot. South south will also want a share. Except the Igbos pick and adopt a party, obviously not APC or PDP and seriously mobilise all south east behind that candidate from south east, they won't win but it will be a step in the right direction towards future elections. Their past wrong choices keep haunting them and it isn't good for democracy.
The Igbos are not United as you think. The problem of the Southeast lies within

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
franchasng:
You are arguing with someone from the waste side.....the waste side is the dumping side.....most of them don't have functional brain again due to high consumption of hydraulic soup called Ewedu. My good friend Waju have stopped eating Ewedu ever since he discovered the negative effect of Ewedu; Waju told me personally that he has discovered that Ewedu consumption makes people ugly and unreasonable, that that's the reason most Yoruba people are not as fine as Igbos and Niger Delta people....Waju made me believe there are still honorable Yorubas, especially among the Yoruba Christians though.

So don't argue with them....Obasanjo that Igbos massively supported is from Borno that I know undecided
so omotola, wizkid, dj exclisive, olu maintain etc are uglygringrin
What about igbos who are always hairy like gorillas.. do you want to see some ugly pictures of your brothersgringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by EkwensuNjaba(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
klax:
Truth hurt.
it's hotter than red chilli pepper and fire put together.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kuginzi: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dedetwo:

This is one of the reasons I have called for disintegration of shithole called Nigeria. Why should this moronic jackass pass as my compatriot? When did APC or being a member of APC become the final decider on who is a president of Nigeria? Has this dumbass ever voted for APGA for anything in his freaking lazy life?
So u live in shithole??
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by mrvitalis(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. You mean context. grin

Sorry, I didn't mean to quote you but, I'm obliged to school you as you're a true reflection of the whole Igbo people! grin

All you guys do is grunt like Pigs, wail like crows and bleat like goats while your Yoruba masters soar like Eagles, trumpet like Elephants and Roar like Lions! grin
Have you heard of whats called auto correct ?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kapilta(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oh its now insult ...oh right as if yamiri or omo Igbo started in 2015
how's omo ibo an insult though?

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Stella sacked other tribes ? Provide a link get 50k

Which position was Igbo ....Name the position Igbo's had

The same thing u accuse Igbo's of is it not same thing you are north west are doing ...even if yours are just ceremonial post with no power ......u have all the post zoned to south ...but greed won't let u see u have far more post now than Igbo's had in GEJ tenure
coas under gej was what? What about aviation, education, health?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused / Maritime Security: US Coast Guard Ship, Cutter Mohawk Arrives Nigeria / Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.