Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot (28762 Views)

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by LabDNA: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

What's their to envy ...was it not your envy for the small post Igbo's had under Jonathan that made u betray him

Now u have VP admin who can't attend security meetings

And a speaker who can't summon the Chief of army staff

What's there to he jealous off ?

Tell the mor0n. Some of these buffoons from the SW only want the SE to lose out so that they can insult and taunt the East nothing more.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Awoo88: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
This guy has been talking too much this days. He is probably looking for favor from the north.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kapilta(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guyman02:

Yes they have never supported anyone from SW.

They only supported Obasanjo who is from Jamaica shocked
obasanjo was a north puppet. You only supported him to spite yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by mrvitalis(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
coas under gej was what? What about aviation, education, health?
Education from north west , health was from the west your own south west ... Coas was from east later removed n replace with south south

Tell me how Igbo's dominated
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by ZooOga: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
abbey621:

Hope you can wait another 100 to 150 years because that's how long it took most of these so called advanced countries to refine their democracy into something manageable.

i didn't mention any "so called advanced countries". some so called advanced countries are in flux as we type. the u.k and brexit nations are a running soap opera joke and yankee is about to impeach it's leader for only the fourth time in her history. in france yellow vest protesters have been causing havoc for months
what political rule book says a black nation can't leapfrog oyinbo nations in forming a progressive nation free of tribalism?
china is not even a democracy and has dozens of ethnic groups delivering the most rapid progress for her ppl on planet earth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You have never supported south west...but you can do it by 2023.
hahahhahah
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kuginzi: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
The Igbos are confused! Initially it was, We want Referendum. Give us Biafra! Nigeria is a Zoo. Presently, "Give d Igbo man president". President of which country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by KanuSE: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
YorubaPrince:

We NEVER for once clamored for your support. Even when MKO had a landslide victory in his Presidential bid, he lost in your savage region.

Yorubas have and will always be greater than Igbo and anything Igbo which is why you Igbos are always are beneficiaries. We give aids and alms to you like a super power does to 3rd world entities. cool

We Yorubas are tactical geniuses in all we do and we NEVER lose and 'if' we happen to lose, we lose gracefully and not mumble, murmur or complain about it. We go about thinking about our next strategic move. cool

This is why the Hausas don't underestimate us in the scheme of things.

I salute you bro!

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by LabDNA: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
oz4real83:
an igboman has always been a candidate in the presidential elections since 1999 but they never get any votes from south east. Kingsley Moghalu was the latest example. I don't think he got up to a thousand votes from south east. Ezekwesili surrendered on time when she saw people that should be supporting her "Atikulating"

How many votes did Gani fahwehimi of NCP get from his yorubas in 2007 elections or did you refuse to vote him because he is yoruba muslim while you are yoruba christian?

Dele momodu nko, he contested the 2011 elections why did yorubas refuse to vote him enmass?
Remi sonaiya, Fela durotoye, omoyele sowore.
These were eminently qualified yoruba candidates and omoluabis with M.Sc and PhDs but they were backstabbed, abandoned and disowned by their people at the polls.

You stick your finger into your anus and lick your shiit, while claiming that your neighbour smells like shiit?

I think yorubas are not united.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by KanuSE: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
UncleJudax:

Osibanjo wey no fit support himself?

Audio...

What do you expect Osinbajo to do in the midst of Hyenas ?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by bpalace(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
this guy doesn't know that before his minority tribe will ever president, both igbos and yorubas must align with his tribesman for success as Jonathan comes to mind, but he doesn't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:
If Igbo's had voted apga they would have said we are tribalistic and votes only our own
We have supported south west ,north n south south plus north east ...I wonder what else is expected of the Igbo man

Now we say we want to build bridge by voting a Northerner in 2023 they still complain what do u people want from an Igbo man
There is nothing the Igbo man will do that would please many people.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Dareal90s(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

What's their to envy ...was it not your envy for the small post Igbo's had under Jonathan that made u betray him

Now u have VP admin who can't attend security meetings

And a speaker who can't summon the Chief of army staff

What's there to he jealous off ?
Do we owe Jonathan anything? What has he done for the Yoruba's? Who really betrayed the other after getting a handful of votes from SW? Seems u ar drunk.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by franchasng: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
so omotola, wizkid, dj exclisive, olu maintain etc are uglygringrin
What about igbos who are always hairy like gorillas.. do you want to see some ugly pictures of your brothersgringrin
most Yorubas are ugly, but not all. Note the word "most".

Wizkid is not ugly and he is not handsome, he is just there like Davido.

Omotola is beautiful and hot, she is among the few good looking Yorubas.

Dbanj is OK nothing special.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by abbey621(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
ZooOga:

i didn't mention any "so called advanced countries". some so called advanced countries are in flux as we type. the u.k and brexit nations are a running soap opera joke and yankee is about to impeach it's leader for only the fourth time in her history. in france yellow vest protesters have been causing havoc for months
what political rule book says a black nation can't leapfrog oyinbo nations in forming a progressive nation free of tribalism?
china is not even a democracy and has dozens of ethnic groups delivering the most rapid progress for her ppl on planet earth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China

No we're not talking about their economic situations but their political system. Democracy is the keyword here so let's leave communist countries out of it. In terms of democracy we all know the things you mentioned won't happen if democracy was not strong in those countries. Impeach a sitting president? Protesting because of economic policies? Try that in 9ja and smell pepper.....lol. The fact remains that these advanced countries took a long time to get democracy manageable because the term democracy in itself is alien to human nature. so don't be surprised if it takes 9ja 100 years more to finally have a manageable version....lol.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by abbey621(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So you yourself can't save Nigeria if given the opportunity.smh

The fact that you think one person can save 9ja shows you know nothing Jon Snow grin grin grin grin. Just like when Buhari was campaigning in 2015 about wiping out corruption....I just dey laugh, the name Nigeria itself is a synonym for corruption!

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by KanuSE: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
nairavsdollars:
See how this political novice said 'forget the Igbos' as if the South East is irrelevant in the scheme of things. The real politicians know that you can't achieve presidency without South East votes

Who are the fake politicians...lol? cheesy
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by bluecircle470: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Do u know what is pained ? ...south east is the most relaxed about 2023 ...either we are president or vice ....so why should we be pained

Abeg help your vice president attend security meetings first then we can talk

Talk with who? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Anago0147: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
but you expect us to support jonathan for second term after he insulted us??
Mad people
. Ohhh you are no longer Niger Deltan today?

God is watching you
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Dareal90s(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Your only hope of wining lies in the north north betraying you

Igbo's are offering the north a chance to remain in power just to teach u a lesson ...let's see which one the north would take
Which lesson? We also want the north or the West, any of the two is fine by us, as long as Igbo's don't get anything grin, u guys don't even knw politics a bit.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by KanuSE: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
noisy45:
The name Igbo causes everyone in Nigeria to masturbate cry cry No tribe is much talked about only igbo

This is because Igbos are noise makers, you guys deprive the rest of us the peace & quiet...

Y'all make unnecessary noise!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Tranquillity360: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. You mean context. grin

Sorry, I didn't mean to quote you but, I'm obliged to school you as you're a true reflection of the whole Igbo people! grin

All you guys do is grunt like Pigs, wail like crows and bleat like goats while your Yoruba masters soar like Eagles, trumpet like Elephants and Roar like Lions! grin
Typical shady and unreliable man.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Tranquillity360: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kapilta:
how's omo ibo an insult though?
No is compliment.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kapilta(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tranquillity360:
No is compliment.
i'm from Ondo state, i refer to myself as 'Omo ondo' everywhere. Does that mean i'm insulting myself?

You people call yoruba ofem.m.anu and no one even gives a f**k.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by ZooOga: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
abbey621:

No we're not talking about their economic situations but their political system. Democracy is the keyword here so let's leave communist countries out of it. In terms of democracy we all know the things you mentioned won't happen if democracy was not strong in those countries. Impeach a sitting president? Protesting because of economic policies? Try that in 9ja and smell pepper.....lol. The fact remains that these advanced countries took a long time to get democracy manageable because the term democracy in itself is alien to human nature. so don't be surprised if it takes 9ja 100 years more to finally have a manageable version....lol.

pull up pictures of news articles of yellow vest protesters destroying property and setting off bombs killing and maiming innocent ppl in 2019 because of economic issues. you may, but i don't call that well a managed mature democracy. economics and politics go hand n hand.
the united kingdom has gone thru 4 prime ministers in 9 years. gordon brown, david cameron, thersa may, and now boris johnson.

is this mess political mess and template that 9ja should emulate?
Early Parliamentary General Election Act 2019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Parliamentary_General_Election_Act_2019
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by YorubaPrince: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Typical shady and unreliable man.

I love the fact that you understand Yoruba, a national language! Keep it up, bro! cool

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
mrvitalis:

Education from north west , health was from the west your own south west ... Coas was from east later removed n replace with south south

Tell me how Igbo's dominated
aviation, finance and health minister onyebuchi na wetin?
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Kapilta(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
LabDNA:

How many votes did Gani fahwehimi of NCP get in 2007 elections or did you refuse to vote him because he is yoruba muslim while you are yoruba christian?

Dele momodu nko, he contested the 2011 elections why did yorubas refuse to vote him enmass?
Remi sonaiya, Fela durotoye, omoyele sowore.
These were eminently qualified yoruba candidates and omoluabis with M.Sc and PhDs but they were backstabbed, abandoned and disowned by their people at the polls.

You stick your finger into your anus and lick your shiit, while claiming that your neighbour smells like shiit?

I think yorubas are not united.

cancelled are not yorubas buh living amdist yorubas just like late Dele giwa too. I'm less concern about the post.
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by mrvitalis(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
aviation, finance and health minister onyebuchi na wetin?
So delta now has igbos
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Tranquillity360: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kapilta:
i'm from Ondo state, i refer to myself as 'Omo ondo' everywhere. Does that mean i'm insulting myself?

You people call yoruba Yoruba and no one even gives a f**k.
But when we call you people ofe mnanu,you see it as insult.

Typical yoruba man lying that you guys dont give a f**k about it.even nairaland has sensor it.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by abbey621(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
ZooOga:

pull up pictures of news articles of yellow vest protesters destroying property and setting off bombs killing and maiming innocent ppl in 2019 because of economic issues. you may, but i don't call that well a managed mature democracy. economics and politics go hand n hand.
the united kingdom has gone thru 4 prime ministers in 9 years. gordon brown, david cameron, thersa may, and now boris johnson.

is this mess political mess and template that 9ja should emulate?
Early Parliamentary General Election Act 2019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Parliamentary_General_Election_Act_2019

You fail to see the bigger picture and if you truly believe a few months or years of trouble in an otherwise advanced system is a reason to throw the system away then I repeat you know nothing! You make it sound like the yellow vest protest occurs every year, go back to the early days after the French Revolution, go back 50 to 100 years after that and then compare it to 1980s till now. You'll see a systematic, well planned progressive model. Just because they fell on hard times within the last decade does not mean you throw away previous achievements. 9ja after almost 60 years, we are still hoping for stable electricity, roads that are not death traps....WHAT A JOKE!
Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by Tranquillity360: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
YorubaPrince:

I love the fact that you understand Yoruba, a national language! Keep it up, bro! cool
understand yoruba language.

Are you ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid / Peter Obi's Supporter Threaten Reno Omokri and His Family / Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.