Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Can I Get My Shoe Size In The Market? (pic) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Get My Shoe Size In The Market? (pic) (672 Views)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Shoe Size In The Market? (pic) by Jogunomi1: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
The largest size, 45, is of the same length as my feet, but I never find the shoes spacious enough to contain my feet. So, I always buy sandals. But now I have to be wearing leather shoes because I need t wear suites. Can I contact manufacturers directly for shoes with spaceous inner part?

Re: How Can I Get My Shoe Size In The Market? (pic) by sweetonugbu: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Go to Aba or onitsha
Re: How Can I Get My Shoe Size In The Market? (pic) by Jogunomi1: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Go to Aba or onitsha

You mean searching the market for my size or to meet manufacturers?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Shoe Size In The Market? (pic) by sweetonugbu: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jogunomi1:

You mean searching the market for my size or to meet manufacturers?
manufacturers
Re: How Can I Get My Shoe Size In The Market? (pic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
This your foot sha.

If you play ball like this, naa over the barrrr straight up
Re: How Can I Get My Shoe Size In The Market? (pic) by wunmi590(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jogunomi1:
The largest size, 45, is of the same length as my feet, but I never find the shoes spacious enough to contain my feet. So, I always buy sandals. But now I have to be wearing leather shoes because I need t wear suites. Can I contact manufacturers directly for shoes with spaceous inner part?

1. No matter how big your leg is, you will always get your shoe size.
2. Do you want to buy shoe or make shoe?
3. Do you stay in Lagos?
4. Do you have any shoe design you want to make or buy?
I sell shoes and I will take you to my manufacturer to do one for you.

(1) (Reply)

Combo Deal For Lagos Ladies Only / Stunning Asoebi Styles To Make A Fashion Statement In 2020 / Queens Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.