Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest (36430 Views)

Kogi Election: 3 Killed As Military Thwarts Ballot Box Snatching Attempt / Ekiti Bye-election: 3 Persons Feared Killed in Olujimi's Polling Unit / Election: 2 Persons Shot Dead In Ibadan South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Iamsammy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided
Violence is the order of the day........
What people fail to understand is that the politician is not affected regardless of the result....the thugs and average people on the other hand are uncertain of what the future holds............
If only Obj, Yar'adua and Gej put country first, this nonsense would have been a thing of the past.......They set a dangerous precedent and here we are............
u mean what is happening now is obj, gej and yar'adua fault?
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by supercase1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
anonymous1759:
I don't blame the FG on this mata. If youths refuse to make themselves available I don't think those men will use their kids knowing fully well how our Security Agencies like shooting for Fun. Some Niggas need total orientation.
That where cultism comes in many of those youths used in pepetuating election violence are mostly cultists and school dropouts withouth them no one would snatch ballot boxes. U see y d govt don't take d issue of cultism serious in Nigeria
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Monday60655(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
APC and killing. God will judge everyone involved in all these killings
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Charly68: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Truth be told ,election is war in Nigeria which ought not to be
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by ThugBoy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Election day just sit at home, watch news last Las..... Those hypocrite children no dey vote, so why selling yourself for death?
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
What is all these? The candidates are safe, their children are abroad, they are not used for snatching ballot boxes.
These people will never learn.
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nigerian elections and violence, its been a legacy thing.
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by genieplus86(f): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
DID ANYONE NOTE WHERE IT WAS REPORTED THAT THE GOVERNOR POLLING UNIT WAS SUBMERGED?

Arrrrggrrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Femijohn198: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
why can't they use rubber bullets on them,to Chase the group away.nigeria are not practicing democracy.
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Germi9: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Make una stay una house watch Spartacus una say no..see ur life nw
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2019

I think this is very good because all over the world Nigeria will only vote for a criminal Nigerians are ready to die because of a Nigerian criminal which can do nothing for them. In the UK America South Africa and Europe it is the same thing with Nigerians they will go and vote for a Nigerian criminal which can do nothing for them even they are ready to be killed for that criminal which will do nothing for them. Please ask yourself what has Nigerian done for you when you when you have a country where the people are struck illiterate this is what happens. Nigerian speciality vote for a Nigerian and suffer.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by nedupel(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
My voters card is for bank operations.
I can't come and kill my self.
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Banmeallday: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
ursullalinda:
Kogi is boiling....Bayelsa on fire....how will people elected under such circumstance act as humans when in power....I just weep for my country

What country are you talking about? Certainly not the Nigger Area. That place belongs to England till date, managed by Fulani with Area Supervising Yoruba and their sabo deputies in the East...

Take heart and look on the bright side because you did not put that place together nor give it its slave name, nor did your papa dem....

When people are saying referendum and dissolution to more natural countries i.e. Oduduwa, Arewa, and Biafra (a name given by someone from your area, an Ijaw man) what do you say, or do you simply dismiss it because the beer is sweet, the babes dey, the pastor is funny, Big Brother Naija is interesting, Chelsea is playing, or all the typical Nigger Area mentally year in year out that is easier?

See, at the end of the day this area of Niggers cannot do election, after 20 years of “practicing” democracy...they cant.

Is it not better to once and for all support a movement that will benefit you and your children? Why must only Europe and Asia be progressing, even the drug cartel Latina America is making progress, but BLACK people dont want to change, just dance and enjoyment and then complain later as the world sees you as savages.....

Unless we truly are inferior people that deserved to be colonized by much able and smarter people...
Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Brightdrumz(m): 5:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmmm this is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: 3 Persons Shot, Angry Women Protest by Vcblinks(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
I'm on ground in Bayelsa, all the violence are carried out by thugs arranged and heavily paid by Dickson.

Bayelsa people have decided never to vote for party but for individual.

David Lyon is the peoes choice. People should allow Bayelsians decide and not to be in their state and spreading hate or falsehood.

David Lyon will be declared winner.
common shut that gutter trapped mouth you are where,you fools just carry useless propaganda everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos / Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term / Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.