Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,589 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Monthly Visitor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monthly Visitor (203 Views)

This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / My Visitor Came Afterall / How To Get Emergency Help As A Visitor In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Visitor by richtea4u: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Where are our ladies? Well the guys too. so much you need to know about the monthly cycle of ladies. ask questions here. am willing to share as much as I know. What I know has proven to be effective over the years and so I come her to share. My conversation with many ladies make me understand that many have the wrong information. lets get started.

DONT EXPECT YOU PERIOD/FLOW ON SAME DATE EVERY MONTH: Many think it has got a fixed day that it always come. However, thats not so. There are individual differences. First know that the complete monthly CYCLE of a woman takes between 23-32 days. thats where the individual differences comes in. what this means is that for some women after seeing blood flow this month, it take 23 days. for some stays as much as 32 days but is still normal thats just their nature. Majority of women are actually 28 days.

COUNTING YOUR DAYS
The first day you see blood flow is called DAY 1, and the following day is DAY2 so the count continues. Blood may flow for 3-6 days. after the flow stops, continue the count. By the next time you see blood flow again you will determine the number of days for your cycle. It is important to count because you can use the days to do alot of things
1. To determine the sex of you child Boy/Girl
2. When to have sex but not be pregnant. you dont need drugs. go the natural way
3.Know you Ovulation period (I will tell you the signs)

You may follow this link https://share.influencercash.co/register.php?referral=richtea4u and learn much more

(1) (Reply)

Why Bread Should Be Taken As A Brakefast / Healthy Foods That Can Help Ulcer Patients To Lower The Level Of Acid In The Sto / Ayadecare To Register One Million People In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.