Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Healthy Foods That Can Help Ulcer Patients To Lower The Level Of Acid In The Sto - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Foods That Can Help Ulcer Patients To Lower The Level Of Acid In The Sto (197 Views)

Public Laboratories Redirect Suspected COVID-19 Patients To Private Labs / Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Foods That Can Help Ulcer Patients To Lower The Level Of Acid In The Sto by Imoleade(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Presence of high uric acid in bloodstream can cause gout. To prevent this condition, it is essential to watch your eating habits. A healthy eating and proper medication could help you maintain uric acid at normal levels. Below are some of the foods that you must add in your diet to keep uric acid at normal levels…

Apples
Add apples in your diet. As they are enriched with malic acid, they neutralize uric acid in blood stream. This gives relief to the patients who are suffering from high uric acid condition.

Read more below

https://immonaija..com/2019/12/healthy-foods-that-can-help-ulcer.html
Re: Healthy Foods That Can Help Ulcer Patients To Lower The Level Of Acid In The Sto by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just soak unripe plantain in water in a bottle.Wait for 24 hours and start drinking.Thank me later
Re: Healthy Foods That Can Help Ulcer Patients To Lower The Level Of Acid In The Sto by olaric(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
uruba23:
Just soak unripe plantain in water in a bottle.Wait for 24 hours and start drinking.Thank me later

Yeah, someone mentioned that to me sometimes ago.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Improve Your Health / Uch: When An Hospital Dies / How Can I Benefit Using The Best Onion Oil For Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.