Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw (28211 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Oil Pipeline Explosion In Nembe Bayelsa: 50 Persons Missing, Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by joepepsy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Why involve blackface,he is a legend in his own right.
couragemurphy:

Says a more USELESS slow poke. How do you kids even do it? Just like saying your own parents are the most useless people on earth. No sign of responsibility from you guys.

How will you be prosperous in a country you term most useless? Smh. The good thing is that people like you with bitterness of the mind end up like Blackface
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
joepepsy:
Why involve blackface,he is a legend in his own right.

Forgive me for that..... i just had to use him because the guy has allowed bitterness saturate his mind that moving forward now seems impossible for him.

Bitterness (B) of the heart is inversely proportional to Progress (P)

P = K/B....... where K is constant
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by spartan50(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
couragemurphy:

Action speaks louder than voice. Comfortable people don't speak the way you do. Except your own "comfortable" has a different meaning kid.

If you are actually over 30 and can speak trash like this then you are nothing but a grown up kid or a "big baby" like my 7years old daughter will call childish-adults like your type.

Oga go and die!!!
I don't have time elders like you who know it. Die in your poverty-stricken life
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Angrymode: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
I just de look Dick like

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Segekesy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
spartan50:

Oga go and die!!!
I don't have time elders like you who know it. Die in your poverty-stricken life

Big-baby Clap for yourself mentally poor kid
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by gxnjbcnkt: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Kuginzi: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
spartan50:
Nigeria is the most useless country in the world.
Biafra nko?
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by donprinyo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
The real yahoo people r de politicians
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by aolawale025: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Take with a pinch of salt. Coming from an APC paper
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by spartan50(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
couragemurphy:

Big-baby Clap for yourself mentally poor kid

Rich dad fvck you
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by voltron14: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
spartan50:

Am not your mate in anyway. Has this country ever benefitted you in anyway? Don't be stupid bro. Mind you am comfortable and Nigeria even made it difficult for me to do business. So get out of my face

Shut up.

You have insulted our home and you expect hugs in return.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Charly68: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
If Dickson allows APC to win Bayelsa ,Baba Jonathan will decamp oo !
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Estellie: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Elytron1604:
Yes he has that's why he is crying. he has seen where the pendulum is swinging to. Why didn't he call for the cancellation of sagbama and kolokima opokuma his Strong holds. Nonsense man. If not for good luck who be Dickson papa to unseat the ocean timipere silva. You rode on the back of the lion and you destroyed not only the lion but also the bridge that linked you to your destination. Now your eye Don clear you come de shout everywhere. Please don't block my ears I am sleeping. Next time look for the Masters that lion you rode on has turned to bite the hell out of you and the bridge you destroyed is no longer available as your escape route. Rochas brother wants to turn governorship to a dynasty. BAYELSANS SAY NO NOBI YOUR PAPA SEAT
Please if you don't mind, I would love to know more about Silva...
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by spartan50(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

You have insulted our home and you expect hugs in return.
Am from this country dude. If you love it so much then make it better. Stop being a wimp and focus on repairing your home. I am a proud Nigerian but I still insist Nigeria is a useless country. If you even have common sense.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by voltron14: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
spartan50:

Am from this country dude. If you love it so much then make it better. Stop being a wimp and focus on repairing your home. I am a proud Nigerian but I still insist Nigeria is a useless country. If you even have common sense.

Shut up.

I'll do mine and you'll do yours. However, I would not tolerate you and your kind always bad mouthing the country.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Kpoikpoi: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
kahal29:
Governor Seriake Dickson has called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to cancel the election in parts of the state where the exercise was characterised by brigandage, hijacking of electoral materials and personnel.

A statement from the Bayelsa State Government said Dickson particularly called for outright cancellation of the exercise in Nembe Local Government.

He said that the thugs were sponsored by pipeline surveillance contractors, Mr Gabriel Jonah and one Kodjo Sam.

The statement said: “I call on the Chairman of INEC to issue an order cancelling the process in all the wards, in all the local government areas affected, in all the wards and units, where materials have been stolen or hijacked, where officials have been kidnapped and held hostage to enable the APC cook up non-existing figures.”

He said what is happening in the state is an orchestrated plan by the APC-led Federal Government to foist a one party system on the country.

According to the governor, rogue elements in the Nigeria Army connived with the APC thugs to perpetrate electoral fraud and insecurity in some parts of Southern Ijaw, Ekeremor and Ogbia and even the state capital, Yenagoa.

Governor Dickson, who highlighted the gruesome killings during the PDP campaign in Nembe, noted that what is going on in Bayelsa is a charade and not a democracy.

He said some of the PDP supporters who were attacked during the campaign in Nembe are still gasping for breath on their hospital beds and called on the APC-led federal government to live up to its primary responsibility of protecting lives and property of Nigerians.

Read Also; Dickson votes, alleges hijacking of voting materials

“Materials meant for Eniwari community, Opuama ward, most locations in Southern Ijaw as we earlier predicted were hijacked.

“As everyone knows, the APC has no foothold in Bayelsa to win an election but they have an armed militia, surveillance contractors who kill and maim for the APC. They also have the Nigerian Army and rogue elements of the Police Force working in concert with them to deny the citizens of these communities their right to vote.

“So as we are speaking, in our country, in this day and age, gun wielding militia men with the aid of security forces have overrun the election officials and most of the electoral officials in Southern Ijaw.

“These officials as we speak have been kidnapped and held hostage. This has been the lot, this has been what we’ve been managing since 2015, with APC at the center, not caring about the lived and dignity of our people. The APC at the center are too hungry and determined to make Nigeria a one party state.

“The president has to wake up and do something. What is going on in Bayelsa in the name of election is not a democracy. I call on the President to call on the security agents particularly the Army to stop desecrating Democratic governance and subjecting the image of the country to ridicule.

“I call on the Inspector General of Police to be true to his professional calling and direct the DIG and all the security operatives to protect the people of Bayelsa.

“I do not want to be pushed to call on them to defend and protect themselves.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/dickson-calls-for-cancellation-of-election-in-nembe-southern-ijaw/
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Kpoikpoi: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
So the tough talking Dickson of Bayelsa is now a cry baby,how are the mighty fallen.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by etrouble: 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dickson should follow Atikuchukwu to lawn tennis court.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by ekhai(m): 5:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Xisnin:
You shot yourself in the foot when you imposed your boy.
Now, all your allies have decided to stay back and watch.
DON'T MIND DICKSON. HE THOUGHT HE COULD DO IT ALONE. HENCE STARTED FLEXING MUSCLE WITH GEJ, WHO HAS RUGGED MAMA PATIENCE AT HIS BACK. I'LL NEVER SUPPORT ANY PERSON WHO BITES THE FINGEE THAT FEEDS HIM. DICKSON THIS IS A LESSON FOR YOU.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by ekhai(m): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2019
contigiency:
Who raped and put democracy in danger in Beyelsa state?
THE SAME PERSON THAT RAPED AND PUT DEMOCRACY IN BAUCHI, SOKOTO, OYO, IMO AND BENUE. WHEN IT'S IN YOUR FAVOR, DEMOCRACY IS WORKING.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Xisnin(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2019
ekhai:
DON'T MIND DICKSON. HE THOUGHT HE COULD DO IT ALONE. HENCE STARTED FLEXING MUSCLE WITH GEJ, WHO HAS RUGGED MAMA PATIENCE AT HIS BACK. I'LL NEVER SUPPORT ANY PERSON WHO BITES THE FINGEE THAT FEEDS HIM. DICKSON THIS IS A LESSON FOR YOU.
He had it coming.
GEJ fought hard against Silva just for the ungrateful Dickson but he
ended up feeling too important.
He probably thought that the godfathers' loyalty to PDP will make them forgive him.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by spartan50(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

I'll do mine and you'll do yours. However, I would not tolerate you and your kind always bad mouthing the country.
Oga I would bad mouth the country until the country gets better. Let me tell you. Stop mentioning me.

Ekpa!
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by voltron14: 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
spartan50:

Oga I would bad mouth the country until the country gets better. Let me tell you. Stop mentioning me.

Ekpa!

Ekpa for your head.

I would mention you and nothing you can do about it.

You can mention Nigeria as you please but I cannot mention you.
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by spartan50(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

Ekpa for your head.

I would mention you and nothing you can do about it.

You can mention Nigeria as you please but I cannot mention you.

Zombie kobo.. go and meet Buhari and lock his balls as you have been doing.

You enjoy the insults that's why you respond

You be real zombie!
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by voltron14: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2019
spartan50:

Zombie kobo.. go and meet Buhari and lock his balls as you have been doing.

You enjoy the insults that's why you respond

You be real zombie!

What incoherent gibberish is this one saying?

Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Alagboo: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2020
ok
Re: Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw by Alagboo: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / Hypertensive Man Dies As Bribe-Chasing Lastmamen Seize Vehicle / Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.