Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election (26886 Views)

Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Kenturkey048(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

I never knew cry cry
Now u know.
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by ecclize: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
This statement is coming as a surprise...
so a politician can really say election is peaceful even when the results are not out
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by daddytime(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Anybody wey see say the result dey jolof for him side must commend INEC for a peaceful election na.

Abi no be we Nigerian election again?

Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by ZombieTERROR: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kingsley10000:
LIKE FOR IPOB PARTY(PDP)
SHARE FOR AFONJA/TINUBU PARTY(APC)

Oyo state is Afonja land... So kindly shut Up

Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by obi58: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Inasmuch as I am not a fan of the APC I don't think the PDP has done enough for the people of bayelsa. I can only hope that whoever wins the election does better than the outgoing administration.

Bayelsa has just eight local government areas and for an oil producing state there should not be the current widespread level of poverty that is prevalent within the state.
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by nairavsdollars(f): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
This man that cant speak good english
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Segekesy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Kingspin(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
If Mr AA can win election in Rivers

Then you will understand
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Mshad662(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
You're already on the black book of ipod

It is biafra or death

Biafra or death. But your moniker is 'Peacemaker'.

Customs seized your pump-actions that came tru Turkey. So Shut up. You guys are powerless for now
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Angelfrost(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
It's always peaceful, free and fair when you are winning... I kinda doubt this would be your sentiments if results were massively going against you.
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by gxnjbcnkt: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Kuginzi: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
You're already on the black book of ipod

It is biafra or death
Why Biafrans like to de swim inside potohpotoh?
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Afamed: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
nairavsdollars:
This man that cant speak good english
Ikpeazu that speaks good English with his PhD has not done better.
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Risingblue008(m): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Peaceful election whereby two guys don go down and na peaceful for ur eyes,hmmm, polithiefcian no,habah,make una still dey pitty us na

Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by KevinAlasco: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
people
lost their lives in the election because of violence and this man is here saying the election was peaceful,what nonsense is that
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by istina: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
In the jungle

It is only the children of the Deer who are ever restless

To the Lion, the jungle is always peaceful as long as he has his mouth full of the blood of his prey.

In Lagos, there is the Lion of Bourdillon

Hope Yenagoa is not falling into the hands of LYON of Bayelsa

Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by MrFly(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kingsley10000:
LIKE FOR IPOB PARTY(PDP)
SHARE FOR AFONJA/TINUBU PARTY(APC)
what happenz to APGA
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by klax(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Flexherbal:
In other news, more than 5 people lost their lives, in this same election.

And to David PSG it's peaceful election bah And this is the man planning to be next governor isn't

Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Frankest20(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congratulations David Lyon in advance....... Whatever offense PDP committed in Bayelsa should have been forgiven but it's all over. Gov. Seriake Dickson pls take the blame. I knew it since Mama Peace and Wike did not showed up for Diri
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Frankest20(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
The Judgement for Ikpeazu and Ben Ayade in Abia and Cross River was passed on Innocent Bayelsa....... R.I.P PDP
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by DeOTR: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
The day is still young. Don't be too forward abeg.
I wonder what he'll say if things go wrong along the way.
The election is anything but peaceful.
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Monday60655(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Yes your loss is quiet sure. Take heart in advance as APC has no place in Bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by HacheNoire: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
PDP has lost Bayelsa.

Weak candidate they presented

At a time, I want to believe Dickson used it to trade with APC so he doesn't get investigated after he is out of office.

PDP stupidity is too stupid

Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by HacheNoire: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
DeOTR:
The day is still young. Don't be too forward abeg.
I wonder what he'll say if things go wrong along the way.
The election is anything but peaceful.

Baba, Lyons victory is already stamped.
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by mrvitalis(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dickson messed up , this is a combination of PDP n APC sending Dickson out .....won't be surprised if Lyon moves to PDP before 2023

Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Sweeetheart(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dickson is going to jail obviously
Re: Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election by Charly68: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
This man is very gentle

Sunday Igboho: Stop Chasing Shadow – Ozekhome Tells FG / 185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF / Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister)