Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. (500 Views)

Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Photos Of Cobra Killed By Two Boys / Big, Long Python Killed In My Vicinity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. by shugaboy6102(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
I live in byazhin across kubwa Abuja. Just this evening around 7.30pm i came out as usual to sit outside with my neighbor who lives very close to me to gist and take fresh air since Nepa doesn't give constant light. On my way to his compound, at the entrance i noticed something black and long moving so i screamed and my neighbor that was already sitting outside with his wife and son ran immediately on sighting this venomous beast. All thanks to God the snake was finally killed. Pls torch light phone is always useful at night for those of us who move about in the dark. Lala this is over to you please do the needful and come and get your share of the meat
Re: Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. by angelEmade: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
OP...
lala no dey eat audio snakes.
pinshure or i dont believe it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
shugaboy6102:
I live in byazhin across kubwa Abuja. Just this evening around 7.30pm i came out as usual to sit outside with my neighbor who lives very close to me to gist and take fresh air since Nepa doesn't give constant light. On my way to his compound, at the entrance i noticed something black and long moving so i screamed and my neighbor that was already sitting outside with his wife and son ran immediately on sighting this venomous beast. All thanks to God the snake was finally killed. Pls torch light phone is always useful at night for those of us who move about in the dark. Lala this is over to you please do the needful and come and get your share of the meat

Re: Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
shugaboy6102:
[quote author=shugaboy6102 post=84093911][/quote]

Re: Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. by shugaboy6102(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=shugaboy6102 post=84093959][/quote]

Re: Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Cobra indeed!
Re: Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. by greatbrian(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
If this no make FP....... Ntin will happen.

Gentlemen our snakes are fast going into extinction though I will kill one if I see but we need to stop dz act
Re: Big Long Black Cobra Killed This Evening In My Neighbor's Compound. by greatmarshall(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

N-power October Stipend: Beneficiaries Send 'heartfelt' Messages To Buhari Govt / How To Revitalize Stagnating Website Traffic / COVID-19: Lagos State Government Announce Free Food package For Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.