Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Port Harcourt Celebrity Body Painter Vicky Set To Host Endorsement Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Port Harcourt Celebrity Body Painter Vicky Set To Host Endorsement Party (749 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / Vicky Zugah: Any Man Who Claims To Love Independent Women Is An Opportunist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Celebrity Body Painter Vicky Set To Host Endorsement Party by MOVERSMAG: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Victoria ejekwu port Harcourts finest body painter invites friends as she contests for face of Okporo beauty pageant

Hear her,"I want to say a very big Thank you for all the support you have shown me so far in relation to my upcoming Pageant.. You probably owe me no favours nor have any entitlements to me whatsoever but u are completely supporting me in ways u can and I'm really very grateful.. but then it's not the end of it, I still need as much help as possible to make this work and a success..

Please I'll like to specially invite you to my Endorsement Party this coming Wednesday.
#what is an endorsement party?
It's a gathering of a group of my friends, family and even strangers to show that they really support and actually want me to win this pageant..
It's such short notice I know, but it would mean the world to me to see you there..
Will you be able to make it?? Kindly reply me with ur answer as I'll be making reservations to keep everyone happy and comfortable on that day��
#Ps.. don't forget to repost on ur status so ur friends can see too..I need all the help I can get right now..
Thank you so much, and may God grant you your heart desires �
#face of okporo #teamVictoria

Re: Port Harcourt Celebrity Body Painter Vicky Set To Host Endorsement Party by BOSSkesh(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Okk
Re: Port Harcourt Celebrity Body Painter Vicky Set To Host Endorsement Party by greatmarshall(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Port Harcourt Celebrity Body Painter Vicky Set To Host Endorsement Party by PapaZeus(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
na d same babe dey d two pics? cos 1 boobs rise and d oda fall

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Willing To Die - Burna Boy Tells AKA And Other South Africans / Mercy Eke Signs Endorsement Deal With Mario & Juliet / Must Watch! - These People Will Change Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.