Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' (45371 Views)

University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / FUTA Students Arrested For Beating Up 100 Level Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Komu1048(m): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
A group of FUTA students were caught on camera beating a female 100 level student mercilessly in her room.

About 5 FUTA students, one male and 4 females ganged up against a female student, Bimpe, accusing her of saying something she was not supposed to which quickly resulted in her getting the beating of her life.

The male student was the first to slap her repeatedly before he removed his belt and started beating her with it while the other ladies with him joined in using different objects to beat her up while dragging her clothes and hair as she tried escaping from them.

According to reports, the male FUTA student came to assault the female student with his school daughter (one of the girls in the video) who allegedly called him to help deal with the lady who she had a misunderstanding with in school.

The video which is now going viral is yet to be traced but the last message reads;

100 lvl students watch how you run your mouths.

Watch the video: https://twitter.com/lailaijeoma/status/1195805093012148224?s=12

https://lailasnews.com/group-of-futa-students-beat-a-female-student-mercilessly-in-her-room-video/

Which stupid justice, people can't even caution anymore y'all will be shouting justice....
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 17, 2019
AudioMonkey:
Assault.
Battery.
Molestation.
Gang bullying.
Attempted Gang rape.
Public nuisance.
Infliction of body harm.
Use of lethal weapons.
Attempted murder.
Their charges for court go long pass bet9ja slip.

Still carrying about school-father brain for higher institution, boarding school mentality still dey worry them. They were so dumb enough to record and leak the video online.

Dont bother to list their ceime. With only the " law of common purpose" during the apartheid regime here in suid afrika...this guy will easily be executed with the others no matter the plea.
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by echibuogwu(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2019
I don’t care if it’s a one sided story, imagine that was ur sister.
HolySanctus:
This is normal fight and was not done within the school premises.

Impression, this is a one side story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by AkwalaIke1: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Chei, back in the days...

Make I reserve am
[/s]
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by TruckFit(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2019
otunbalamba:
grin wetin burst my head pass be say when one the guy first slapped her, the camera man said AYIIIIII in zlatan's voice cheesy

You follow well bros cheesy
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by TruckFit(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2019
HolySanctus:
This is normal fight and was not done within the school premises.

Impression, this is a one side story.

What's your point bruv?

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Cyynywhite: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2019
they are all babies.... that wen happens when u are grooming babies in school..... Beat of life indeed....

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Beedude(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Anny505:
In that futa issue, anyone noticed that [/b]despite the fact the girl was outnumbered nd totured, she still didn't kneel down and that's the true definition of a strong woman[b]... It's not by commenting on oloni's thread.
Culprit pictures attached
So many have died cos of that action with no justice done. Imagine all these happen in a secluded environment which is far away from the school and these set of thugs decided to use weapons on her?
Sometimes u just need to compromise on some situations cos being strong headed can lead to either ur demise or destruction. Beg if u need to, apologize when u are outnumbered. Cos at the end ur safety is what matters. The girl needs orientation. It is called maturity. Thank God the culprits were apprehended.

5 Likes

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by CzarChris(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Wetin d girl yan, because this thing na real panel beating. Choice!
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by JastSiryin(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2019
As a guy it doesn't get lower than this... Ganging up on another girl with 4 others, who put you up to it? Why descend to their level? I can only conclude that he's pussy-whipped
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by sharpwriter(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2019
JastSiryin:
As a guy it doesn't get lower than this... Ganging up on another girl with 4 others, who put you up to it? Why descend to their level? I can only conclude that he's pussy-whipped

Why won't he be pussy whipped? Can't you see the voluptuous size and brown color of the so called school daughter? cheesy lol
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Candoit: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2019
School daughter in university level?.
Is that true?
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Abbeyme: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Anny505:
In that futa issue, anyone noticed that despite the fact the girl was outnumbered nd totured, she still didn't kneel down and that's the true definition of a strong woman... It's not by commenting on oloni's thread.

Are you same as the Twitter handle @snillo_
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by realstars: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Anny505:
In that futa issue, anyone noticed that despite the fact the girl was outnumbered nd totured, she still didn't kneel down and that's the true definition of a strong woman... It's not by commenting on oloni's thread.
Yea this are the real people involve, the sugar mum and dad.

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2019
gideonite98:
The guy saying Futa is a school for trained agbero is really stupid for real.
And as I dey see am na one off map poly u go dey like that...oponu

Make we do competition with ur school make we no the agberos and people wey sabi book.

You take things too seriously. Unilag is the most insulted school in Nigeria, yet, the envy of everyone. You're pained because your school doesn't get media attention frequently. BTW, what's a FUTA and which competition have you won this hear? Better goan sit down somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by seanwilliam(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2019
Anny505:
comot the guy picture, make dem no go harm am
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by 27Pushing30: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2019
AudioMonkey:
Assault.
Battery.
Molestation.
Gang bullying.
Attempted Gang rape.
Public nuisance.
Infliction of body harm.
Use of lethal weapons.
Attempted murder.
Their charges for court go long pass bet9ja slip.

Still carrying about school-father brain for higher institution, boarding school mentality still dey worry them. They were so dumb enough to record and leak the video online.
Azzin! Who records such shit? Smh

I think before matriculation, students should be given prison tours to see what incarceration means in this country.

It’d certainly shape behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by JastSiryin(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2019
sharpwriter:

Why won't he be pussy whipped? Can't you see the voluptuous size and brown color of the so called school daughter? cheesy lol
he he... No be lie... But him f*ck up sha... Dem go come dey parade am with gehs grin

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Kerfuffle: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Sickening. These ones will still be calling themselves future leaders of tomorrow.

By now, I expect them to be in a dingy police cell, with swollen faces and red skin as evidence that rebooting has been performed on them.
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by seangy4konji: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Am happy this boys and girls qil be dealt with.

Sanity must be restored in Nigeria.

Same the way all SARS officer kidspping must be left to rest in jail for kidnapping and illegal extortion of nigeria citizens...

Sanity must be restored in Nigeria.

Including public officer.
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by TemmyT002(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
FUTA..... federal university of trained agbero angry

Are you okay?
When did you ever hear bad news about FUTA?
MTCHEWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Jblaiseboy(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Beedude:

So many have died cos of that action with no justice done. Imagine all these happen in a secluded environment which is far away from the school and these set of thugs decided to use weapons on her?
Sometimes u just need to compromise on some situations cos being strong headed can lead to either ur demise or destruction. Beg if u need to, apologize when u are outnumbered. Cos at the end ur safety is what matters. The girl needs orientation. It is called maturity. Thank God the culprits were apprehended.
Chinua Achebe wrote in one of his novels....we stand at the houses of weaklings overlooking the ruins that used to belong to strong men..life na sense.. wisdom is profitable to direct..... strong man strong man you go just die troway
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Bifrost: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2019
If these bastards get harassed by SARS they'll cry fowl. But see what they're did to a fellow human being.

Rustication should be the least. All of them should be rounded up. And sent to prison.

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Saintjohn007(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Instead of this stupid wasted sperm of a boy to be bleeping all dis babes one by one esp dat mega chubby babe,he is doing school father, He even look gay....y get involve in a ladies fight n quarrel let alone beating an unharm lady with belt..woman wrapper/G-string...All these Toddlers in university with no orientation..So lucky no b Auchi poly or Uniben...Ya family for de prepare tribute for u

2 Likes

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Nostradamus: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2019
Foolish boys.

They should sue them for assault,breaching of public peace and attempted murder. If there parents failed to give them a proper upbringing,then the law enforcement agents should give them one.

I'm sure they're members of a cult group.

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by NACE13: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2019
I hate it when i have a misunderstanding with someone, he then goes to make a call to his guys just because of one person. Why not face me man-to-man. I remember when i challenged a guy(probably a cultist). Na so the fóol wan run make call. I challenged him in public to face me directly instead of being a püssy and calling other guys just to outnumber and face only me.

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Nerosoft19(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2019
Anybody, wey no want to soji
Anybody, wey no dey carry body
Nack am something, ahh
Nack am something…

I love this song alot
Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Billyanger(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2019
If na my sister or family, i will personally hunt all of them down....justice of the law cannot satisfy me grin

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Beedude(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2019
Jblaiseboy:

Chinua Achebe wrote in one of his novels....we stand at the houses of weaklings overlooking the ruins that used to belong to strong men..life na sense.. wisdom is profitable to direct..... strong man strong man you go just die troway
Exactly, a brave man should know when to attack or retreat. Sometimes it's not that u are weak, u just need time to gather enough arsenal to challenge ur oppressors. Strong head ruins. Talking from 48 laws of power

1 Like

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by otunbalamba: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2019
TruckFit:

You follow well bros cheesy
wink yes o my guy

Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by Pque(m): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2019
Pikin wey no chop sense inside life, go chop am for outside life. "Omo ti koba gbo eko ile, ita ni wonti ko logbon". When you refuse to learn at home, you will learn from away ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ladi Kwali: The Woman Whose Portrait Is On N20 Note. / Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks / Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.