Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. (3500 Views)

Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / Dogonyaro’s Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985 / Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Rekhina(f): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Whatsup love. kiss

Make sure you go to church today and pray for your lover. grin
not after tarnishing me last nite

BIG NIPPLE OLOSHO ? shocked
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Rekhina(f): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2019
Chelseafan99:

A country with a GDP less than half of Lagos punish Nigeria? Are you Ghanaians naturally delusional or are you just pretending?
shut up pls
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Rekhina(f): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Chelseafan99:

Who is an illiterate?
U of cos
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by wwwihy: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Ghana President is an idiot

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by realmindz: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Border closure is the best thing buhari has done in his 4 years
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by yetunsbay(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2019
Rekhina:
illiterate will u write down what he said I have no data & ear
hussle hard so u won't be using style to borrow data on net

1 Like

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2019
This is inferiority complex and envy taken to another insane and childish level entirely. A whole President of an African nation singling out a fellow West African nation to beef publicly and compare dick with is as asinine as an adult still moaning about the kid in primary school who was taller, better looking, smarter and more athletic than him.

This is proof of what I always argue that Ghanaians live to measure themselves by using Nigeria/Nigerians as a barometer. Border closure, they are loudest in protest despite sharing no direct border with Nigeria. Their President has now sunk the whole nation to a new low by showing everyone that Ghanaians are insecure, ungracious and petty.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2019
wwwihy:
Ghana President is an idiot

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

I salute PMB on this as he is one of the very few leaders with the balls to do this.

A big reason Nigerians voted for him is so he can use his bravery and steely character to take tough decisions that benefit Nigeria regardless of whose Ox is gored. This is one of those decisions and kudos to PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Nwadiuto247: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Rekhina:
Ghana when punishing Nigeria exempt igbos pls(ijaw and igboid) , because I knew Ghana as country full of Hope than Amalaewedu almajiri infested nigeria!

Secondly ,Ghana, we(better south) and u are together in this Amalaewedu Allahkuba world war!

And tell enyemnfe1 of Ashanti ,sheikhess rekhina hails thee

Cc metaphysical

You are a disgrace to Igbo nation. You are not representing us.

Let that border remain closed for 2 years
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by MetaPhysical: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Rekhina:
not after tarnishing me last nite

BIG NIPPLE OLOSHO ? shocked

Aaaahhh....
Knock it off! Olosho na yabbis, no be derogatory.

grin. I must grab and taste their flavors one day.
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by googi: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Aaaahhh....
Knock it off! Olosho na yabbis, no be derogatory.

grin. I must grab and taste their flavors one day.

Ewuro this Rekina dey sweet you no be small o.
Re: Ghana Nigeria Trade War. The Speech That Pissed Off Nigeria's President. by Rekhina(f): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

You are a disgrace to Igbo nation. You are not representing us.

Let that border remain closed for 2 years
ukwa daa kwa gi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wind Has Blown Of The Roof Of Newly Constructed Stadium / #endbadgovernance:Youth Who Drank Beer On Bad Road In Owerri Allegedly Arrested / Unknown Gunmen: Police Dismantle All Checkpoints In Aba  - Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.