Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai (4977 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by GistMore12: 2:50am On Nov 17, 2019
BBNaija lovers, Ike and Mercy rocks stunning outfits to Teddy A and Bambam's wedding in Dubai. Gistmore reports

The reality stars were styled by the one and only fashion entrepreneur, Swanky Jerry.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lovely-photos-of-ike-and-mercys-outfit-to-teddy-a-and-bambams-wedding-in-dubai

1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by GistMore12: 2:50am On Nov 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by AllenSpencer: 2:53am On Nov 17, 2019
Lovely

Picture reminds me of when Sango just met Oya.

Who ever dressed IK should be tied to a monster truck and dragged over a 200 mile rocky terrain at 120mph average

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by Hypnotise: 2:59am On Nov 17, 2019
Dress to kill. Hypnotise others

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by majamajic(m): 3:34am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Lovely

Who ever dressed IK should be tied to a monster truck and dragged over a 200 mile rocky terrain at 120mph average

since it's Dubai the designer went for Arabic suit , and scarf

he was inspired by the event city

11 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by Pmtvng: 4:41am On Nov 17, 2019
Next wedding

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by Stanweezy(m): 5:04am On Nov 17, 2019
The next couple to Wed as product of BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by AngryIgboMan: 5:12am On Nov 17, 2019
I don't know why but anytime I see this two, I see 2 societal misfits grin grin grin

Mercy has this Mgbekeish look..... While Ike looks like Johnny just come angry angry angry

Meanwhile, Ike to me is a thief hustling for mercies 30 million while Mercy is a whorre hustling to use Ikes green card to enter America and get to the top of her whoring game. If this lady should succeed and use Ike to get to America, the way she would abandon him and whorre eh grin grin grin

Ike you have been warned oo. Make sure she commits at least 10 million to you... This hoes cannot be trusted undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by Katier00(f): 6:11am On Nov 17, 2019
Someone just gave me 1m because i read this post on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Katier00:
Someone just gave me 1m because i read this post on nairaland

Generous of someone tongue
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by dapsoneh: 6:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by FactBoyz: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2019
angry
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by duduade: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Lovely

As in error

BIG ERROR

Be looking like someone s handbag and no atom of fashion sense
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by crazyABO(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2019
AngryIgboMan:
I don't know why but anytime I see this two, I see 2 societal misfits grin grin grin

Mercy has this Mgbekeish look..... While Ike looks like Johnny just come angry angry angry

Meanwhile, Ike to me is a thief hustling for mercies 30 million while Mercy is a LovePeddler hustling to use Ikes green card to enter America and get to the top of her whoring game. If this lady should succeed and use Ike to get to America, the way she would abandon him and LovePeddler eh grin grin grin

Ike you have been warned oo. Make sure she commits at least 10 million to you... This hoes cannot be trusted undecided undecided
ose seer of the future uncle zeddicus eyan legend of the seeker

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by ctleurocollege: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2019
I trust my boy lK when the babe money finish my guy go jakpa grin
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by clive2u(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2019
I think these two are together for the clout they gain, once people don't get much time for them they might break up to gain some relevance again. my opinion though. I wish them the best
Re: Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai by Amstupid(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2019
Just fuuuuck her na angry

(1) (Reply)

‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. / Your Kids Will Be Beautiful” – Mo Abudu, Sola Sobowale, Others Pray For Banky W / Check Out The Cake My Cousin Made For Her Daughter's 3rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.