Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. (4961 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Reportall(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2020
Widely known Nollywood Actor, Mike Ezuruonye has decided to shake the bedroom table, as it got his fans laughing and rolling on the floor.

The 37 years old actor, Mike took to his IG page share a video which represents his............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/ladies-are-not-always-in-the-mood-until-it-enter-nollywood-actor-mike-ezuruonye-mock-ladiesvideo/

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by nero2face: 2:49pm On May 07, 2020
true talk

6 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by vekep345: 2:50pm On May 07, 2020
nice

3 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by GOFRONT(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2020
And when it enter, they never want us to remove it again...

19 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Abfinest007(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2020
We hear u
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by MrSensor(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2020
nero2face:
true talk
rapist and that guy is older than 40 yrs old. Or Is he growing younger?

4 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by donbachi(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2020
Dont mind them..when u don finally enter,u begin hear "baby dont cum now,i'm enjoying it"..shuu!

12 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by irunoko(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2020
See the rubbish a grown man,model and father dey talk for mouth.smh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 07, 2020
When they are not in the mood.

STOP IT is different from STOP JUUUR.

Be wise

5 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Anigreat: 6:56pm On May 07, 2020
irunoko:

shocked

So?

Mr seriousness, keep your seriousness in your family meeting

4 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by irunoko(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2020
Anigreat:

shocked

So?

Mr seriousness, keep your seriousness in your family meeting
see one of the deviants we're talking about undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Elton02(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2020
harder!!!!!!
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by aminusodiq(m): 10:23pm On May 07, 2020
irunoko:
coming from someone wit an extremely vulgar moniker sad angry

3 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by irunoko(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2020
aminusodiq:
coming from someone wit an extremely vulgar moniker sad angry
common sharap cool

1 Like

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 07, 2020
Then why do rape victims cry? Consent is so important it’s in our laws. Stupid comment coming from a foolish fellow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2020
chiddyok:
Then why do rape victims cry? Consent is so important it’s in our laws. Stupid comment coming from a foolish fellow.

You know, I actually agreed with him until I saw your comment.

You made a very valid point.
Someone who has an answer should please answer her.

2 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by aminusodiq(m): 6:05am On May 08, 2020
irunoko:
common sharap cool
yeye yeye tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Openbusiness: 7:15am On May 08, 2020
nero2face:
true talk
It's not true talk. It is rapist talk.

2 Likes

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by DCMIX(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2020
This reminds me of a song...

1 Like

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by irunoko(m): 8:51am On May 08, 2020
aminusodiq:
yeye yeye tongue
when you saw irunobo you didn't have a problem with the moniker,it's irunoko you're complaining about

In obeseres voice *Omo Jor jor jor,jorjorjorjor* cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by abbeyconfirm: 9:21am On May 08, 2020
dem go be like..... Ngozi.........yes
E dey pain u.......yess
Make I comot am.........Nooooooooo
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by abbeyconfirm: 9:24am On May 08, 2020
dem go be like..... Ngozi.........yes
E dey pain u.......yess
Make I comot am.........Nooooooooo
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by fuwaski(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2020
irunoko:
Pray make over sabi no keee u. Wetin u dey think? Ladies are not in the mood until the expected credit alert enter grin common sense.
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by irunoko(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2020
fuwaski:

Pray make over sabi no keee u. Wetin u dey think? Ladies are not in the mood until the expected credit alert enter grin common sense.
wisdom doesn't kill my dear only foolishness, ignorance and lack of knowledge and discretion to know what to say and when to say it wink

Meanwhile you can never have too much knowledge,you can only be BEREFT OF KNOWLEDGE.apparently the latter are in the majority in this part of the world cool

N.b:Wetin you dey think? wink grin

Is that a question? cheesy

Of course we all know the IT he's referring to is PEN1S wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by fuwaski(m): 11:42am On May 08, 2020
irunoko:
wisdom doesn't kill my dear only foolishness, ignorance and lack of knowledge and discretion to know what to say and when to say it wink

Meanwhile you can never have too much knowledge,you can only be BEREFT OF KNOWLEDGE.apparently the latter are in the majority in this part of the world cool

N.b:Wetin you dey think? wink grin

Is that a question? cheesy

Of course we all know the IT he's referring to is PEN1S wink
Am the only one o
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by irunoko(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2020
fuwaski:

Am the only one o
stop lying.you are not the only one

All this penchant for pretending when it comes to pen1s and sex matters for nigerians dey Taya me
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by fuwaski(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2020
irunoko:
stop lying.you are not the only one

All this penchant for pretending when it comes to pen1s and sex matters for nigerians dey Taya me
Maybe na my sense. I no too get sense be that grin though celebrities now influence their followers differently
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by irunoko(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2020
tongue cool
fuwaski:

Maybe na my sense. I no too get sense be that grin though celebrities now influence their followers differently
Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by aminusodiq(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2020
irunoko:
when you saw irunobo you didn't have a problem with the moniker,it's irunoko you're complaining about

In obeseres voice *Omo Jor jor jor,jorjorjorjor* cool
he dey ur bodiii grin

1 Like

Re: ‘ladies Are Not Always In The Mood Until It Enter’- Mike Ezuruonye Blast Ladies. by Annie939(f): 4:01pm On May 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
And when it enter, they never want us to remove it again...

(1) (Reply)

Nairamarly In Tears As His 100 Million Naira House Is Burned Down By Mohbad Angr / Glo Free Browsing Code / Omotola Jalade Accused Of Beating Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.