Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Daddy Freeze Supports Court Dismissal Of Busola's Case Against Fatoyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Supports Court Dismissal Of Busola's Case Against Fatoyinbo (212 Views)

Busola Dakolo Loses Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo, Court Asks Her To Pay N1M / First Photos Of Busola Dakolo After Her Explosive Interview / Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Supports Court Dismissal Of Busola's Case Against Fatoyinbo by Olusharp(m): 5:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Popular critic and OAP, Daddy Freeze has thrown his weight behind the judgement of the Court in Abuja that dismissed Busola Dakolo’s rape case against Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo of COZA some days ago.

Recall that Busola had claimed Fatoyinbo raped her 20 years ago in Ilorin when she was 16 years old.

However, Freeze stance on the court judgement has earned him some lashing from fans.

He wrote on Instagram, “ Some are saying Biodun is my friend that’s why I am biased. The truth is the truth, no matter what your emotions are seducing your feeble mind into believing.

“ I have always remained on the side of the truth, I do not know either party and I do not have any reason to trust or disbelieve any of them in a clear ‘he said’ ‘she said’ situation, in what seems, in my humble opinion, to be a distorted narrative.

“The burden of proof in a criminal case lies on the accuser; not the accused, that’s the law, if you are unlettered or ignorant of it, how’s that my fault?

“The Nigerian judicial system has issues, but this is not one of them, in my opinion on this highly publicized case, the judge did no wrong.

“Social media largely appeals to emotions and sentiments, where everyone with a phone and some data can become a ‘seasoned analysts’, the legal system however, doesn’t. Those who hate and reject the truth are sons of Satan; the father of all lies.”

cc lalasticlala mynd44

https://ngg.ng/2019/11/17/daddy-freeze-supports-court-dismissal-of-busola-dakolo-case-against-fatoyinbo/
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Court Dismissal Of Busola's Case Against Fatoyinbo by bluecircle470: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2019
1st time freeze will be saying something sensible. Timi dakolo is the greatest looser and a fool for bringing out such unsubstantiative case
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Court Dismissal Of Busola's Case Against Fatoyinbo by Coachlizzy(f): 6:11am On Nov 17, 2019
Anyone can stand for the truth and daddy freez is not exempted
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Court Dismissal Of Busola's Case Against Fatoyinbo by Moode(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2019
Very true there are so much sentiments flying around we need to be from on the truth and not about emotions. Keep it on daddy freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Supports Court Dismissal Of Busola's Case Against Fatoyinbo by Moode(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2019
Very true there are so much sentiments flying around we need to be from on the truth and not about emotions. Keep it on daddy freeze

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s African Giant Album Got Nominated For Grammy Award / Top10 List / Edo State Set To Build Textile Mill – Godwin Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.