Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time (100344 Views)

Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by unscripted(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Smalldick123:
end of 90.
after excellent play by igbo players nigeria win the game 4-2
u should also add small brain

1 Like

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Aquilazng(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
naija una no fit allow lesotho win abi? after all the help they are helping you guys in paypal business ish? nawa for una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by peeps4u: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
femi4:
Olodo....Mikel don retire

Mikel retired when he realised he didn't have much playing time with the team. He didn't play any of the afcon qualifier. We are saying same thing should be done to Musa; he should be dropped and not called again. Being a captain doesn't mean he should earn a call up even when he brings nothing else to the team.

1 Like

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by otipoju(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
godwon01:
Full time. Nigeria 4 Lesotho 2. oweazim back pass to Akpeyi resulted to second goal for Lesotho. Osimen was fantastic. Ola Aina is a modern day full back. Ramon Azeez is another revelation What a true pass to Osimen for the fourth goal. It is not easy to beat a team at their backyard at 4-2.Not a bad match at all. Nice weekend to all football lovers

Bro, its called "through" pass and not true.

Its a pass that puts the ball through the opponents defense for your team mate to have a clear chance to score.

2 Likes

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by unscripted(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
chewwie:

Are we regretting Mikel and Ighalo's retirement? Aribo and Osimhen came along. If Musa goes, Ejuke, Kalu, Dennis, Okereke will easily fill his position effortlessly
please , this team needs musa , no one on that field is better than musa on his good day ..

2 Likes

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by unscripted(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
peeps4u:

Mikel retired when he realised he didn't have much playing time with the team. He didn't play any of the afcon qualifier. We are saying same thing should be done to Musa; he should be dropped and not called again. Being a captain doesn't mean he should earn a call up even when he brings nothing else to the team.
with this match , u conclude that musa brings noting to the team? Bro I hail ur analysis .. Nations cup was this year oo.

1 Like

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by peeps4u: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
We've played few matches after afcon, and he has shown that he's no more relevant in the team again.
unscripted:
with this match , u conclude that musa brings noting to the team? Bro I hail ur analysis .. Nations cup was this year oo.
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by RTSC: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u are myopic not to know that musa plays in Asian champions league..u myopic minds think it's only Europe they play football... who told u ndidi is among top 10 players in epl.... musa recently won d Saudi league and is important in his club and always give his best for d team
You are a clown.
Name.one.Saudi football player you know is a world beater.

2 Likes

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Taciturn1: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
EasternActivist:

I wish to know...

The way he reacts when they fall him is something else...

One of the incidence he was caught holding the opponents groin grin
hahaha. Consequence of playing against his juniors.
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by lebete3000: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wizywiz:
i like myself and thats why am smilling now bro..naija don give me joy this night...

So ppl actually win this bets
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Oluwavichtor(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
PreyingMantis:
Which mumu jinx? Nigeria beat Poland in Wroclaw with this same jersey last year If you play well, you'll get the desired result. It has nothing to do with the jersey
well i meant the so called jinx...even the u_17 do win with the G.jersey..but this time around and afterwards there would be nothing to blame again..
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Enemyofpeace: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Stormtrooper11:
i dey fear your english
me too dey fear your owntongue tongue
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by kechywillz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Musa chop open net,my vex be say why coach go dey play akpeyi
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Omogbenusola(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
chewwie:

Awaziem is an excellent player, one blunder doesn't change that, even van Dijk makes mistakes, his error led to Napoli's goal in the UCL this season. I'd take Awaziem ahead of almost anyone in our back line. You probably didn't watch him at the AFCON. 100% aerial duels and tackles won, never dribbled past, no goal came through the right flank, and he was playing as a makeshift rb, he's by far better than Kolasinac

True ! The guy is very good, very assured in possession , links up with attack well and balances well defensively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Osense1: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
chijiokeewurum:
Am seeing this game FT 2-4
boss add me up on watsap 07036511058
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by PreyingMantis(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
femi4:
Olodo....Mikel don retire
Musa should retire as well. He's already past his prime
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by maskman007: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
chysam:

Anger no let you add the word 'be'
Confirmed IPOB wailer
i no blame u na ur fada i blame for not using condom
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by PreyingMantis(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Seniorcitizen23:
iwobi self na scam
I no just like d guy
Imagine using iwobi when Eze dey there
Based on your rating, Eze should be playing for Liverpool or Man City instead of QPR.
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by AmazingELixir: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Opzy94:
All I can say is get enough wisdom

Believe me you lack the capacity to talk about wisdom...so run along
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Smalldick123(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
unscripted:
u should also add small brain
OYA COME AND COLLECT

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Health2019: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
[/color]up Nigeria [color=#000099][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
RTSC:

You are a clown.
Name.one.Saudi football player you know is a world beater.
u are d biggest clown Algeria dst beat us at AFCON have one of dier striker who scored d goal that won d final match against Senegal playing in Saudi Arabia..so just sharap...
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Opzy94(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Do I even have time to drag words with a person that tags gamblers unfortunate all becuz u think what they do is wrong and even if it's wrong, your crooked ass ain't in d beat position to call them unfortunate.... M outta here

AmazingELixir:

Believe me you lack the capacity to talk about wisdom...so run along
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
RTSC:

Aribo is playing in Europe and is one of the best players in Scotland.

Ndidi is in the top 3 defensive midfielders in the world.
And Leicester is second in the premier league above Chelsea and city.
And He is not going to remain at Leicester next season.

They are much better than musa.
who told u ndidi is top 3 dm in d world... u are funny aside tackles and interceptions ndidi has no special effect... kante casemiro fabinho are better dan him stop this stupid hype... musa plays regularly that's what matters... where ll he go to next season...
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by blazepascal(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
chijiokeewurum:
I once said this match will be ending 2-4
someone called me seeker grin
yr post ought be like this right?
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kamcee:

Tribalism kill you there
Every player deserves thumbs upp

I'm also Igbo....but I think you need to grow up and have sense..
My mama say I b Igbo u mean?
A true Igbo won't castigate a fellow Igbo in public...
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by sokkatua: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
hefelove:

Na evening una own church dey start?
I live in Toronto
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
foreshore:

Na your way nah, no wonder your so called IPOB was also the one that caused an own goal
Kill ursef na grin
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Oldboss(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
unscripted:
please , this team needs musa , no one on that field is better than musa on his good day ..
on his good
day you said and he's not playing up to par lyk Samu or kalu
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by ElCuajo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
who told u ndidi is top 3 dm in d world... u are funny aside tackles and interceptions ndidi has no special effect... kante casemiro fabinho are better dan him stop this stupid hype... musa plays regularly that's what matters... where ll he go to next season...

He's not top 3 but he's defo top 10... Every team has different styles of play and roles for their DM's so it's counterintuitive to compare him to Casemiro & Fabinho whose teams have majority of the ball possession and as such will lead to them seeing more of the ball and taking more risks.

But as a generic as DM's come they win back the ball and stop opponent attacks through the tackles and interceptions which you've mentioned above and boy what a joy is he to watch using his spider legs win tackles and stop attacks.

FYI he's scored 2 goals in the EPL this season and he's had 84% successful passes, he's taking more shots at goal, he's more of an aerial target at set pieces now Maguire is gone at LCFC, and he's learning to dictate from deep under the illustrious Brendan Rodgers.

The only way is up for Onyinye Ndidi; it's best you believe the hype.

2 Likes

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Akanoaaa(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sniper4real:

You gerrit
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Kenya Vs Nigeria - W-C Qualifier - (0 - 1) On 5th June 2013 / Alexandre Lacazette Cheats On Manon Mogavero, His Girlfriend With A Club Girl / Nigeria Vs Burundi: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.