Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time (101439 Views)

Benin Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by JayNok(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
otipoju:

Bro, its called "through" pass and not true.

Its a pass that puts the ball through the opponents defense for you team mate to have a clear chance to score.

Your not you. Thank you grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by JayNok(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Opzy94:
Do I even have time to drag words with a person that tags gamblers unfortunate all becuz u think what they do is wrong and even if it's wrong, your crooked ass ain't in d beat position to call them unfortunate.... M outta here

"Best" and and not "beat". Thank you grin grin grin
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by africandictator(m): 1:26am On Nov 18, 2019
Saw the highlights moments ago and victor osimhen was involved in all nine of it.. two goals two assists two bars two other assists that did not result in goals.. he should be the man of the match!..

1 Like

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by otipoju(m): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2019
JayNok:

Your not you. Thank you grin grin

I see the humour but there is a difference. One is an obvious typographical error, the other is a wrong choice of word probably.

Anyways life goes on. If you like you accept am if you like you reject am, the sun will still shine tomorrow.
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by RTSC: 2:33am On Nov 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
who told u ndidi is top 3 dm in d world... u are funny aside tackles and interceptions ndidi has no special effect... kante casemiro fabinho are better dan him stop this stupid hype... musa plays regularly that's what matters... where ll he go to next season...
You must be high as fucckk.
Go and check his statistics compared to those players.

Kante, gueye, Ndidi and partey the Ghanian are the best DMs in the world right now.
Intact on current form, Ndidi is outperforming kante.

Leicester is Number 2 on the table for a reason.
And the primary job of a DM is to make vital interceptions and shield the defence.
That is what he will be judged on.

So get the hell out with your nonsense.
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by SmartyPants(m): 4:13am On Nov 18, 2019
ElCuajo:

He's not top 3 but he's defo top 10... Every team has different styles of play and roles for their DM's so it's counterintuitive to compare him to Casemiro & Fabinho whose teams have majority of the ball possession and as such will lead to them seeing more of the ball and taking more risks.

But as a generic as DM's come they win back the ball and stop opponent attacks through the tackles and interceptions which you've mentioned above and boy what a joy is he to watch using his spider legs win tackles and stop attacks.

FYI he's scored 2 goals in the EPL this season and he's had 84% successful passes, he's taking more shots at goal, he's more of an aerial target at set pieces now Maguire is gone at LCFC, and he's learning to dictate from deep under the illustrious Brendan Rodgers.

The only way is up for Onyinye Ndidi; it's best you believe the hype.

I think we may be about to witness another golden generation because there a few key players who are likely to achieve true greatness from this team most particularly:

Ndidi
Chukwueze
Osimhen

2 Likes

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by vicardino(m): 5:39am On Nov 18, 2019
chewwie:

Awaziem is an excellent player, one blunder doesn't change that, even van Dijk makes mistakes, his error led to Napoli's goal in the UCL this season. I'd take Awaziem ahead of almost anyone in our back line. You probably didn't watch him at the AFCON. 100% aerial duels and tackles won, never dribbled past, no goal came through the right flank, and he was playing as a makeshift rb, he's by far better than Kolasinac

Oga, do u watch him play for his club? Excellent player indeed. U mind telling me his contributions to super eagle in all his outings? Thank goodness u brought up afcon, I await your response.

1 Like

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by foreshore(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

Kill ursef na grin

Biggest racist of all time. When in Nigeria they call themselves IPOB, but when abroad trying to seek favour they refer to themselves as Nigerian, Eye service Oshoffi people

1 Like

Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Nicklaus619(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2019
namiji2598:
cut cut cut, director cut!!!!!

I still try nah, grin
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by FuckThaMod: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
ki02020:
In the spirit of happiness
Patronise us

How much?
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by ki02020(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
FuckThaMod:

How much?

14k sir
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by chewwie(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
vicardino:

Oga, do u watch him play for his club? Excellent player indeed. U mind telling me his contributions to super eagle in all his outings? Thank goodness u brought up afcon, I await your response.
Yes, I watch almost all our Super Eagles player at their clubs, and Awaziem has done very very well for Leganes this season, he's been better than Omeruo and all other defenders at the club.
Did you watch the AFCON at all? I watched all our games, not in a crowded viewing center, but from the comfort of my home and Awaziem, Etebo, Omeruo and Ndidi were our best players, Awaziem was the 2nd best RB at the tournament, funny because he's a CB
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by chewwie(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
unscripted:
please , this team needs musa , no one on that field is better than musa on his good day ..
How many goals has Musa scored in the last 5 games he has played in comparison to Simon Moses and Kalu?
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by chewwie(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u are myopic not to know that musa plays in Asian champions league..u myopic minds think it's only Europe they play football... who told u ndidi is among top 10 players in epl.... musa recently won d Saudi league and is important in his club and always give his best for d team
Football is in Europe, when last did an Asian club side win FIFA Club World Cup? When last did an Asian national team go past the first round in the FIFA World Cup?
I'd prefer Musa play in England's 2nd division, it's more competitive than all Asian leagues combined.
Have you been following the Premier League this season? Have you been following Leicester City this season? In case you haven't, they're 2nd on the Premier League table and Ndidi has been their best and most consistent player this season and since 2017. Check his stats before calling me myopic, cu^t.
"Musa recently won Saudi league" you aren't ashamed that the captain of the Super Eagles of Nigeria plays in Saudi because he failed at Leicester City. Remind me never to argue football with a nonentity like you
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
foreshore:

Biggest racist of all time. When in Nigeria they call themselves IPOB, but when abroad trying to seek favour they refer to themselves as Nigerian, Eye service Oshoffi people
Na Igbo person fit kill u if u no kill ursef oo grin
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by foreshore(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

Na Igbo person fit kill u if u no kill ursef oo grin

Ojukwu you don come O!!!
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
foreshore:

Ojukwu you don come O!!!
Nwanne...nothing pass love o...stop hating bro...it doesn't pay..trust me
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
chewwie:

Football is in Europe, when last did an Asian club side win FIFA Club World Cup? When last did an Asian national team go past the first round in the FIFA World Cup?
I'd prefer Musa play in England's 2nd division, it's more competitive than all Asian leagues combined.
Have you been following the Premier League this season? Have you been following Leicester City this season? In case you haven't, they're 2nd on the Premier League table and Ndidi has been their best and most consistent player this season and since 2017. Check his stats before calling me myopic, cu^t.
"Musa recently won Saudi league" you aren't ashamed that the captain of the Super Eagles of Nigeria plays in Saudi because he failed at Leicester City. Remind me never to argue football with a nonentity like you
you are fool u would rather he perish in England like ihenacho... paulinho played for Brazil at world even while playing in Asia so shut ur hole up... football is not played only in Europe...if u aint stupid ighalo who scored 5 goals at AFCON was in Chinese league yet he was able to score 12 goals in AFCON qualifying and main tournament... Leicester are second in d league and ndidi is doing well but he is not the best dm in England...stop over hyping him beyond proportion... his stats are tackles and interceptions which he is d best but generally kante,fabinho are better than him....if e no work for musa for England no point staying and Saudi club met his valuation and bought him... we are talking club football why bring whether an Asian team has made it out of d group Korea and Japan are consistent performers by d way Korea has made semis which no African team can do...Japan,australia Korea are strong contenders from Asia... so keep quiet and let musa be.... was Mikel not captain while he was playing at China....
Re: Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time by foreshore(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ojukwubucket:

Nwanne...nothing pass love o...stop hating bro...it doesn't pay..trust me

No hate bro. Ndidi Amaka!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.