Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) (854 Views)

Reply To Reno Omokri On Whether Muslims And Christians Serve Thesame God / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by Smalldick123(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2019
I have posted this before but didnt get the required answer i need.
Pls is this man below truly the jesus christ the christians serve?

Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by Smalldick123(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2019
OAM4J Lalasticlala Pls help me move it to a biger audience
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by Chicagoesontop: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2019
With the little i know, Christ himself said, Without Faith, No Man Shall See God, so it takes your Faith to know the God you are serving and worshiping !! MY LITTLE COIN .
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by Amadaz(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2019
It's not bro... No one knows what He looks like.
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Amadaz:
Then it is pathetic to think that a lot of persons talk about his characters as if they've actually had an encounter with him.
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by RichDad1(m): 7:23am On Nov 17, 2019
ScepticalPyrrho:

Then it is pathetic to think that a lot of persons talk about his characters as if they've actually had an encounter with him.
Don’t blame them.
That was what the colonists sold to them. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by bewla(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2019
No because
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by Smalldick123(m): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2019
bewla:
No because
Because of what?
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by bewla(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Smalldick123:
Because of what?
this one just Actor
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by oaroloye(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2019
SHALOM!

The model for the popular image of "JESUS CHRIST" was a man named CESARE BORGIA- the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander_VI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Borgia

CESARE BORGIA was an unsavory tyrant by all accounts.

Anybody who knows how corrupt the Roman Catholic Church has always been should not be surprised to know how wicked the Borgia family in general, and Cesare Borgia in particular, were.

Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by Bojack(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2019
That is just a caucasian in a white robe
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by Amadaz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
ScepticalPyrrho:

no description is near to what he is and what he looks like.
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by StrikeBack(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Amadaz:
Not long ago, Adeboye drank TEA with Him
Re: Is This The Jesus christ Christians Serve? (pix) by Amadaz(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
StrikeBack:

Not long ago, Adeboye drank TEA with Him
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Is The Garden Of Eden Located? / Shocking Prophecy For #2022 #rapture #hunger #famine #vaccine (UPDATED) / Happy Atheist Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.