Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Buhari Doesn't Need Yoruba Anymore- Tanko Yakasai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Doesn't Need Yoruba Anymore- Tanko Yakasai (4408 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Doesn't Need Yoruba Anymore- Tanko Yakasai by Osaze007: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Immediately I saw it was from sun news aka Igbo newspaper I didn’t bother reading
Re: Buhari Doesn't Need Yoruba Anymore- Tanko Yakasai by oyatz(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Can you please explain how can one individual, a private citizen that's not holding any office sell millions of people?

Different political parties have formidable presence in the S/West.

Tinubu is a leader in his party NOT the leader of any ethnic group, so where does he derive the powers to sell an ethnic group?

olaric:
Ummm. Though, I am a Yoruba man, it hurts to admit that Yakasai is saying the truth. Tinubu, just like Afonja has sold his people to the Fulanis. Redemption will surely come someday, but how soon?
Re: Buhari Doesn't Need Yoruba Anymore- Tanko Yakasai by surgical: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2019
maybanks:
This is what you get when a senile old man like Tanko Yakassai is allowed to speak on issues of national importance. They end up heating up the polity with their careless statement
Tank's offence now is that he chose not to be a zombie like you,he decided to use his God given brain properly,it is your choice to use your own brain the way you are using it,its a free world
Re: Buhari Doesn't Need Yoruba Anymore- Tanko Yakasai by Youngmaster0(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2019
ProudDick:

Yorubas are the most enlightened people in Nigeria. We vote based on our personal convictions. I support apc while majority of my family members support pdp. Oyo just voted out apc when they believed Ajimobi failed. If not for rigging, pdp won osun both in the governorship and presidential elections. Ondo May vote pdp in the coming election. Nigeria would be a better place if all the regions vote like the sw. So nobody should expect Yorubas to vote in one direction.

Can you also give us statistics of 2015 election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends / Bola Tinubu's Running Mate 2023? - Photo / My Governor Has Been Served A Very Hot Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.