Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons (342 Views)

If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons / If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons / If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by prisho7(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2019
INSTALL A TRACKER IN YOUR CAR THAT ENABLES YOU TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE CAR, LISTEN TO CONVERSATION IN THE CAR AND STOP IT IMMEDIATELY IF HIJACKED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE.
WE INSTALL AND YOU CONFIRM ALL THE FUNCTIONS BEFORE PAYMENT.
FOR MORE ENQUIRY CALL/WHATSAPP: 08160410085

IF YOU ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER TODAY, KINDLY CONTACT US.

PLS CLICK MY USERNAME TO GET SOUND & AFFORDABLE CARS IN LAGOS.

Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by sholatech(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
You have this particular model? Interested. Price? Does it have car movement email alert functionalities?
Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by prisho7(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
sholatech:
You have this particular model? Interested. Price? Does it have car movement email alert functionalities?
call for more info
Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by AngryIgboMan: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
prisho7:
call for more info

Simple question that demands straightforward answers, you are here speaking Gabonese.

All these middle men sef!
Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by prisho7(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

Simple question that demands straightforward answers, you are here speaking Gabonese.

All these middle men sef!
I attend to interested individual sir. I can even call u to clarify watever. Put down ur number if u can't call
Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by AngryIgboMan: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
prisho7:
I attend to interested individual sir. I can even call u to clarify watever. Put down ur number if u can't call

We don't need personal calls. Unless you are not ready for business.

You advertised on a public forum. So lay everything bare here on a public forum!

Why should people be calling you individually to get same answers to same basic questions the initial person asked?

As a rule of thumb, I have come to find out that people who easily want to take you away from Nairaland are shady.

Proove me wrong by stating everything here!
Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by prisho7(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

We don't need personal calls. Unless you are not ready for business.

You advertised on a public forum. So lay everything bare here on a public forum!

Why should people be calling you individually to get same answers to same basic questions the initial person asked?

As a rule of thumb, I have come to find out that people who easily want to take you away from Nairaland are shady.

Proove me wrong by stating everything here!
bros there re competitors here and there and I don't expose my selling points sir for others to use to their advantage. If u need my service pls contact me privately. I can come and fix it for u wherever u re without advance payment. U pay after u re satisfy wit my service. I am sure dis sud be ok pls.

(1) (Reply)

Prize Splash_super Neat Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry Xle_ N2.650m (neg) / First Body Paint 2004 Toyota Corolla Le ( TOKUNBO ) / Reg. Toyota Corolla 2006 CE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.