Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons (300 Views)

If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons / If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons / If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by ariwoko205(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
INSTALL A TRACKER IN YOUR CAR THAT ENABLES YOU TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE CAR, LISTEN TO CONVERSATION IN THE CAR AND STOP IT IMMEDIATELY IF HIJACKED THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONE.
WE INSTALL AND YOU CONFIRM ALL THE FUNCTIONS BEFORE PAYMENT.
FOR MORE ENQUIRY CALL/WHATSAPP: 08160410085

IF YOU ARE ALSO INTERESTED IN LEARNING HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER TODAY, KINDLY CONTACT US.

PLS CLICK MY USERNAME TO GET SOUND & AFFORDABLE CARS IN LAGOS.

Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by Chuks9000: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
But you know NCC regulations do not allow eavesdropping via the tracking device?
Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by drkay(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2019
Chuks9000:
But you know NCC regulations do not allow eavesdropping via the tracking device?
Would you mind to tell me more about what you mean? I’m looking forward to installing good tracker in my cars. Thank you.
Re: If You Must Install A Car Tracker In Your Car Choose This For So Many Reasons by Chuks9000: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2019
A good tracking device is capable of not only showing you (via app or web) the location, movement history, power cut alert, stop vehicle, etc; but can also allow you to listen to audio (conversation) around it.
Installing one with audio capabilities might get you into trouble if formal issues/ complications arise as a result...

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 05 Double Power Doors 1.950m For Quick Sale / Firstbody Naija Used Cars You Won't Like To Miss Today In Lagos / Toks Toyota Spare Parts And Their Crankshafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.