Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple (946 Views)

Are You Interested In Investing In Profitable Foreign Stocks? / I'm Interested In Investing In A Technology Business / Are You Interesred In Investing In A Business That Is Service Oriented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Good morning and happy Sunday to my good people on nairaland platform.
Without taking much of your time, please I need expertise advise on real estate investment.
What re the requirement and what does it cost to invest in such line of business. For now I have set aside the sum of 10.million for this purpose. Real estate investors Kindly advise
Re: I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple by Bithub: 11:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Don't go into a new field of business without first learning the ropes o
Re: I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple by yinkus2016: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
While you are waiting to hear from expert in Real Estate, I have 100% idea for you.

Be Our Guest at The 1st Business Connect Buffet Dinner for Investors.

Introducing New Business Initiatives With a tested proven system that delivers 20% ROI within 2 Months.

Date: Sunday 24th November, 2019
Time: 5 p.m
Venue: Allen, Ikeja Lagos(Full Address To be Given on Demand)
Buffet: #5,000

To Book A Seat, Kindly call or Send WhatsApp "Reserve My Seat" followed by Your Name and Profession to 08084806489

At the venue an Invitation card will be hand over to you with Seat Reservation.

Thanks and God bless!
Re: I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple by femi777: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good day sir,
Kindly invest your funds in ibeji LEKKI, one of the most excellent location with excellent return on investment.

I have estates in that location such that at the nearest future you will get returns on your investment.
Please kindly call or chat me up on +2347062889444 for more information, and I will be glad to help.

igwegeorgiano:
Without taking much of your time, please I need expertise advise on real estate investment.
What re the requirement and what does it cost to invest in such line of business. For now I have set aside the sum of 10.million for this purpose. Real estate investors Kindly advise
Re: I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple by Yinxies(f): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
You can invest in faitfield Apartments, Abijo lekki

You pay deposit and spread payments for 10years.

Available in
1 bedroom apartment
2 Bedroom Apartments
2 Bedroom Penthouse
3 Bedroom Apartments
3 Bedroom Apartments and more

You can start earning rental income on the apartment after 24 months. Call or WhatsApp 08112222019 for more details
Re: I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple by sinhin(m): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple by OreoPaschal(m): 6:50am On Nov 19, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

Dear Igwegeorgiano,

Real Estate is a second to none investment for the smart. The risk is minimal and it's actually good to see how keen you are about investing in it.

You can contact ; the rudiments will be broken down for a free of charge cost.

Best regards.
Re: I An Interested In Investing In Real Estate Biz. Experts In The House Advise Ple by kalu61(m): 4:42am On Jan 25, 2023
igwegeorgiano:
If you are still interested, we construct for Sun City Garden Estate in Port Harcourt.

Phase 6 is being complete at Woji behind Chelsea Filling station. Phase 4 is on sale at Trans Amadi.

You can buy and resale or pay way less at the foundation stage.

We are currently in phase 7 now at Eleme flyover.

(1) (Reply)

Some Crypto Traders Lose BTC In Trade After BTC Jumped To $10k Due To Grayscale / Don't Miss This Opportunity To become a Proud Land Owner / Covid-19 Or Not, This Will Make You 25,000naira Weekly With Just 1000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.